Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Jarvan 3rd taunt

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Akascha

03-02-2011

I wonder why his 3rd taunt ("Demacia. Get some.&quot is not implemented.
I found it in his voice-over files.
Is it in his other skins or something ?

Akascha

03-03-2011

Ok. I have found a problem.

Now when I'm playing Jarvan he says one taunt about five times in a row. Sometimes game plays the second one. Once for about 20 i got the '3rd taunt'....

Riot do You have any answers in this case ?

jaywatford

Lead Sound Designer

03-03-2011

Hey Akascha,

It was meant to be an easter egg that didn't play often, but I guess if people are going through the files there's no where for these things to hide. We'll just make it a normal taunt in the next patch.

Thanks!

got321321

03-03-2011

Quote:
jaywatford:
Hey Akascha,

It was meant to be an easter egg that didn't play often, but I guess if people are going through the files there's no where for these things to hide. We'll just make it a normal taunt in the next patch.

Thanks!

or ask your coders to crypt the song !

LordBlackstar

03-03-2011

Ironically, it was the second taunt I got out of him. I got it quite frequently the first few games I played as him, but then it stopped playing as much...

Akascha

03-03-2011

Oh!

Sry Riot to spoil your easter egg :/

But I wouldn't complain about it if the other two taunts play normally.. Not five times in a row one of them.

Thanks for replying anyway!

Dirty Foot

03-03-2011

Quote:
jaywatford:
Hey Akascha,

Thanks!

I love it when devs hide things like this.

I'm not a fan of people that skim through the files and ruin it for others though.

Ottiz

03-15-2011

I got it to play the 1st time using him. IT was funny