Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Stay away from Warwick?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Zombie Irwin

02-04-2010

warwick is a pretty cool guy... eh likes to jungle and doesnt afraid of anything

PrawnWonton

02-04-2010

Warwick has issues. I won't say he is a terrible hero, but approx. 98% of all the Warwick players I've had the misfortune of seeing are absolutely terrible, so yeah...

An awesome player would be able to move him up to 'mediocre' at best. Main problem is he brings nothing to the table for team fights, and anything he can do, many other heroes do better. Like, orders of magnitude better.

Probably better to steer clear and save yourself the inevitable queue dodging you will encounter if you try to play with Warwick.

Wazzabi

Recruiter

02-05-2010

Quote:
BlindBanshee:
Just started playing a few days ago and last night I was shooting the breeze with my buddy who turned me onto this game and told him how the hero I was looking forward to playing the most is Warwick. He promptly informed me that Warwick is trash. I asked why and he told me that players are able to use Cleanse to escape his ultimate ability causing Warwick to stand there for two seconds swinging at nothing but air. I asked him how many people were picking Cleanse as one of their spells and he said a lot due to a recent buff. Is he right?

I play roughly 10 games a day as Warwick. I see on average 1 cleanse taken per game. If you avoid that player or are sure to watch and see when he uses cleanse, it's really not an issue. If you ult and are left standing there for 2 seconds you only have yourself to blame.

Warwick is in no way trash, he's a great hero and a very fun one as well. He takes some time to learn and practice to master.