Question about Screen Zoom

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Blackmorgrim

03-02-2011

This is my first real account so there's a lot of details to the game I haven't fully explored yet.

On my path to thirty, I've fallen in love with playing Kog'maw.

However, is there any possible way to zoom the screen out further than the default? I know I can un-hinge the camera from kog, but as squishy as he is, sometimes if makes trying to get full advantage of his range rather dangerous.

If that isn't possible, is it possible to reassign the camera lock to another key? Rebinding is something I have no knowledge of in this game, if its even possible.

silly

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-02-2011

you can hit spacebar to center the screen back to your character at anytime. holding spacebar essentially locks the screen back to your character. I find that useful when panning around and wanting to return quickly to myself

MajinKain0

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-03-2011

You can change both the toggle button (default Y) and center camera on self (default spacebar) by going presing esc, selecting key bindings, then scrolling down a little and you should see the options under camera controls.