(Guide) Pantheon, Artisan of War

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

imagoood

04-26-2010

After you get one of each spell in the first 3 lvls u should upgrade your ability with this priority:

Grand Skyfall > Spear Shot > Heartseeker Strike > Aegis of Zeonia.

IIGuardianII

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-11-2010

I actually have +crit damage for my red runes I find it helps for easy early ganks.

jlewlotr

05-24-2010

I've been trying various builds from the Pantheon guides, and it's definitely tough to find a good balance between damage and survivability. Glass cannon builds haven't worked out very well for me, and tank builds just don't seem like they use Pan to his full potential (unless of course you're team is short on tanks). Here's and item build I put together, to help with survivability, but also keep his damage progression pretty solid.

Setup: Longsword + Health Potion

I used to always go Boots + 3x Health Pots, but I found that Pan is already pretty fast, and the extra damage from the long sword has helped me get a lot more early game kills.

1. Ninja Tabi or Berserker Greaves or Mercury Treads

This is pretty situational. I mostly used Ninja Tabi to complement my dodge % runes. But if you find you are getting kills fast and gaining an early edge, go for the Berserker Greaves. I only get Mercury Treads if there are a lot of stunners on the other team.

2. B.F. Sword
3. Frozen Mallet

The reason I get the B.F. sword before the FM is because it boosts your gold intake significantly. Then the Frozen Mallet will greatly increase your survivability (it might take 2 or 3 trips back to get the FM).

4. Upgrade your B.F. Sword to I.E.

I used to always get the Bloodthirster first, but I feel like that item works better with an attack speed build. It seems much better to get the significantly higher dmg of the IE at this point in the game (which will probably be fairly late).

Whatever you get after this is up to you if the game is still going on. I have found that both Last Whisper as well as Phantom dancer work well, or even getting a Bloodthirster or IE nubmer 2. My main thing with this build is throwing the FM in the middle of constructing the IE. This helps you get your survivability up faster, while still getting a good damage boost from the B.F. sword.

My two Spartan cents.

Hexium

06-08-2010

When I build My pantheon I go

1. Sword of the Occult
2. Berserkers Greaves
3. The Last Whisper(Depending on opposing teams tank situation)
Or Tiamat(I know your all going to bash but its a major ***** with heartseeker and major teror in team fights.
4. Black Cleaver
5. Infinity Edge
6.been playing around with Sword of the Divine and Frozen Mallet

I mean build is subject to change depending but usually I start the game out ganking and even 10 stacks can come quite quick and just makes you a terrible threat and you can basically solo the enemies team.

Side note: One of the funnest things, scoring and Ace and stealing Baron buff with Grand Skyfall!

Schn

06-08-2010

Given the heartseeker strike bug it's only sensible now to get Occult Stick first.

ghirardeljetfire

06-08-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stormshield View Post
This is my first attempt at a guide for this game...

Pantheon, Artisan of War

Far above the clouds on Mount Gargantuan resides a stalwart tribe of people known as the Stanpar, who still revere combat and war as penultimate art forms.
Did you guys know that Stanpar is actually a permutation of spartan: s tan par = s par tan

Schn

06-09-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghirardeljetfire View Post
Did you guys know that Stanpar is actually a permutation of spartan: s tan par = s par tan
Really?

dooku380

07-22-2010

My Pantheon, Artisan of War Play:

Abilities:

1.Spear Shot
2.Aegis of Zeonia
3.Spear Shot
4.Heatseeker Strike
5.Spear Shot
6.Grand Skyfall
7.Spear Shot
8.Heartseeker Strike
9.Spear Shot MAX
10.Heartseeker Strike
11.Grand Skyfall
12.Heatseeker Strike
13.Heartseeker Strike MAX
14.Aegis of Zeonia
15.Aegis of Zeonia
16.Grand Skyfall MAX
17.Aegis of Zeonia
18.Aegis of Zeonia MAX

I begin with Spear Shot because of it`s low Cooldown and Mana Costs.
Than one Time Aegis of Zeonia for Stun. The stun duration is always 1,5 seconds and on lvl up the damage only increases by 25.
I use Heatseeker Strike only after Aegis of Zeonia.
From level 6 i always look for ganks with my ultimate.

For fight: (Grand Skyfall)
Spear Shot
Aegis of Zeonia
Heatseeker Strike
Spear Shot

My Item Build:

1. Sword of the Occult
2. Berserker`s Greaves
3. Infinity Edge
4. Youmuu`s Ghostblade
5. Phantom Dancer
6. Black Cleaver

In long Games I sell the Berserker`s Greaves and Buy a second Phantom Dancer.
I dont take buy Items for Life Steal because i think Pantheon doesn`t need them.
This Item build is only for players who don`t die often.

ahrreloco

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-05-2010

Amazing +1

Dark0verlord

08-05-2010

1.Heartseeker (At lvl 1 it's deadly... ONLY at lvl 1-3)
2.Aegis of Zeonia
3.Spear Shot
4.Aegis of Zeonia
5.Aegis of Zeonia
6.Grand Skyfall
7.Aegis of Zeonia
8.Spear Shot
9.Aegis of Zeonia MAX
10.Spear Shot
11.Grand Skyfall
12.Spear Shot
13.Spear Shot MAX
14.Heartseeker
15.Heartseeker
16.Grand Skyfall MAX
17.Heartseeker
18.Heartseeker MAX

My build differs on the situation... But i always Rush Infinity Edge after some boots and Brutilizer!