Junglestix - A Guide to Jungle Fiddlesticks

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sjeff

12-10-2009

I tryed this but when i kill the Golem+ those things near him im not lvl 2

JohnCataldo

12-10-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sjeff View Post
I tryed this but when i kill the Golem+ those things near him im not lvl 2
You need the +XP Masteries in the Utility tree.

Saupa

12-22-2009

Hey just trying this guide for a while, sometimes I get owned and sometimes I pwn, maybe because I'm only lvl 5? dunno....

I have a questions, when you write +Crit for runes, did you ment Chance to crit, or Crit dmg?

I also didn't understand this part:

"For marks I'd recommend +Critcal considering the added damage from Lich Bane, which can crit.

For Seals I recommend +Health (base or Lv.18. Either is fine, I prefer Lv.18) because there's a synergy here with your Drain Spell. While ganking you'd like to keep your Drain on the target hero for as long as possible, and the more health you have to recover will give you an added bonus. After 5 or 6 HP Seals you may want to consider Magic Resistance as well, since your spells are so attention drawing and fear creating you will be targeted a lot on the battlefield. The more HP you have the better your Magic Resist will treat you too, so it's a good seal to couple with your HP Seals."

I always lack money, and I barley get to Lich Bane, I didn't understand the Seall part, what's base or Lv.18?

Thank you very much.

Shatterlight

12-22-2009

Some runes grow as you level in a game, while others have a set ammount. For example, say a Seal has +5 HP. You get those right when you load into the fight, and its +5 the entire fight. However, other runes "grow". At level 1, it only gives you +1 HP, but then you get another HP each level. In the end, it would be +18 HP from that rune, once your character caps out.

Those aren't real numbers, I'm to lazy to open my client and check the runes, but that is how it works.

Base = set ammount, level 18 = grows throughout the fight and surpasses the Base runes in mid-late game.

I think a problem with this is without the runes, you can have a good bit of trouble. It would also be nice if you could provide a picture of the Summoner's Rift map and label the spawns, seeing as a lot of new players will want to try this out and may not have them memorized. If due to the game still being in beta you aren't allowed to take a picture, then just draw something in Microsoft Paint :P Works just as well.

Saupa

12-22-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Khimaera View Post
Some runes grow as you level in a game, while others have a set ammount. For example, say a Seal has +5 HP. You get those right when you load into the fight, and its +5 the entire fight. However, other runes "grow". At level 1, it only gives you +1 HP, but then you get another HP each level. In the end, it would be +18 HP from that rune, once your character caps out.

Those aren't real numbers, I'm to lazy to open my client and check the runes, but that is how it works.
Got it thank you!

Shatterlight

12-22-2009

Sorry, to add one more thing, some of this information is outdated. For example, Fear duration has been reduced .5 seconds, meaning it now caps at 3 seconds. The passive is no longer Paranoia, it is now Dread. Dread reduces the Magic Resistance of nearby hostiles, by 20 I believe.

It doesn't change much, but just some information for anyone who hasn't played Fiddlez before and wants to try this.

Saupa

12-22-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Khimaera View Post
Sorry, to add one more thing, some of this information is outdated. For example, Fear duration has been reduced .5 seconds, meaning it now caps at 3 seconds. The passive is no longer Paranoia, it is now Dread. Dread reduces the Magic Resistance of nearby hostiles, by 20 I believe.

It doesn't change much, but just some information for anyone who hasn't played Fiddlez before and wants to try this.
Yeah I noticed that, I'm not using this guide no more, btw can I sell runes I just bought?

BL4ZE

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-09-2010

This build still works fine, even if it's really outdated. The item section really needs to be reworked tho. I usually go for Doran + HP pots , boots of swiftness, codex, Abyssal Scepter, and then it's either archangel staff or Zhonya or Banshee's vail or Lich Bane. Depends on my feelings.

Trazer

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-25-2010

Its outdated yes but for the most part its still pretty good. I dont even bother with dorans ring anymore. I go straight for the first piece of the fiendish codex (the book). I could go with meki pendants but once golem dies i dont really need it either till i can buy the whole thing at once.

I also go with the Boots of Mobility usually (not every game of course) It allows me to run my bottom (cant say azz) off when i want to go gank a couple people.

All around though its still fairly effective. =)

BlueBuddha

04-07-2010

nice job. needs update though