A rune trash can. Please Riot.

12345 ... 7
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Nightskyx

03-01-2011

What do you guys think. It would let you delete unwanted runes. I know when I was a noob I bought a few tier one runes and now they just sit there. All so once when I was a noob I did not know that you could use the same runes for a different page. So I bought a 2ed set of cool down reduction runes so now its cool down reduction runes x18.

I would love to have a way to get rid of extra runes that I will never use again, they get in the way when I am trying to set up new pages and just plain look ugly when I have-

Armor pen marks x9
Magic pen marks x9
0.53 attack dmg x1

It just looks bad and i want to delete it. No the rune combiner is not a effective way to get rid of runes. It takes a lot of time and still leaves you with unwanted runes. I don’t know if I am the only one who wants this or if I am the only noob who bought extra runes or has extra unwanted runes. But I think this would be a amazing feature to add to your game.

Edit: bump the post if you want to see this added in to the game.

Rxtsun

03-01-2011

I'm in a similar situation. It would be useful.

Zerkicus

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-02-2011

Theres a filter in the runepage. Just uncheck tier 1 and 2.

SquirrelCommando

03-02-2011

Buy more, throw them in the rune combiner, and keep tossing them back in until you get a rune you actually want. Supposedly, buying T1 runes and combining them to T3 is actually cheaper, assuming you want all the T3 runes.

Haruhiist

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-02-2011

Considering runes are now listed with x9 instead of having all 9 runes listed out one by one, I'm fine with how it is. I guess it'd be a convenient addition, although it's not really needed.

Jedite1000

03-02-2011

We need something in return if we delete our runes, like give back some IP after deleting them

Nightskyx

03-02-2011

I know but it is still their in my mind. OCD much. Also I have unwanted tier 3 runes like that extra set of cooldown reduction runes.

Nightskyx

03-02-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jedite1000 View Post
We need something in return if we delete our runes, like give back some IP after deleting them
I would not care if I got any ip back I just want them gone forever. Let me give them away to new players I just want them gone.

Nightskyx

03-02-2011

Hopefully a red can read this and toss the idea around. I don't think it would be to hard to add to the game.

Nightskyx

03-02-2011

please if you guys think this is a good idea post something here so we can keep this bumped. Or it will just fall of and no one will see it.

12345 ... 7