My first 6K in IP - thinking Twitch

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Lateralex

02-04-2010

I started this game a little over 2 weeks ago. Twitch was available and I definitely had fun playing him, and did well. In the next week Annie was my favorite - but I wasn't as good as I was with Twitch. This week, I don't really have a favorite, but have won several games with Sivir.

I've not spent any IP yet and am at level 12. I'd like to buy Twitch, but get the sense there is a lot of hate for him on the forums. So two questions:
1. Does Twitch stay good in the higher levels (12-25) or is he easily countered?
2. Should I spend the IP on Annie and Teemo instead?

BeGentlePlz

02-04-2010

Twitch's ultimate got nerfed recently. He is still a good character, but don't expect to be raping everything so easily with his new ult :P If you enjoy playing him, buy him...Can he be countered? Yes...But so can every other champion (except tf)

I'd personally just buy annie and keep using her and see where that takes me...If you get bored of her quick, then buy twitch.

Blux

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-04-2010

Don't listen to this other guy, Twitch is the way to go. I've been playing him for a while now, and hes still **** good. I didn't even really notice the nerf to his ultimate, it still mows *****es down like crazy...

You won't regret buying him, hes still amazing.

sainthero

02-04-2010

Always good to have twitch. You need to practice him though. Twitch either carries or feeds.

Synxxx

02-04-2010

Don't bother with Twitch just yet. You're going to want to kit yourself out with T3 runes once you hit 20, so dropping 6300 IP at this point just isn't a good idea.

If you like being ranged, get good with Ashe(Free next week)/Sivir/Teemo(Free next week)/Trist. If you still have the urge to buy Twitch after you've got your runes; go for it.

Thenadathor

02-04-2010

get your first full page of T3 runes before you buy more champs.

Riot aBhorsen

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

eSports Coordinator

02-04-2010

Get the T3 runes when you get to 20 as others say.

Also i never tend to use 6k IP for a Champion, you'd be better off purchasing the 6k champs with .

Kritara

02-04-2010

I wouldn't suggest twitch, just because he's so 1 dimensional and can get boring. Anivia and Karthus are a lot more fun. Especially Anivia....GET ANIVIA.

Klazzix

02-04-2010

Get Twitch. Since you're level 12 you'll have enough time in the world to gather IP for a T3 rune page. What's better is that you're using a character you really enjoy. That's what counts. And Twitch is really good, no matter what the people say here.

Grovel

02-04-2010

Just don't be that Twitch who thinks his job is to run around solo trying to pick off opponents 1v1 and gets himself killed. Twitch is one of the most dominant team battle/AoE nukers in the game. His Ultimate + element of surprise single handedly can turn games, but if your off on your own, not helping your team, you're a waste of a slot.