Why, oh why? Conincidence or 50/50 MM in act?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Daniellynet

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-14-2011

VVVVVVDDDVDD

GOOD TEAMS, BARELY ANY FEEDERS.

FEEDERS EVERY MATCH ON MY TEAM.

And no, not talking about 0/6/10 feeders, talking about people like ****ing 0/6/1 0/4/0 0/10/2

Yeah.. This happens regularly.. People that don't do **** for the team, just jungle, feed, jungle, feed, go afk, leave, etc.. Then suddendly, good team 24/7 again..

Really? Starting to get lame as ****ing hell.

cLHx1

04-14-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daniellynet View Post
VVVVVVDDDVDD

GOOD TEAMS, BARELY ANY FEEDERS.

FEEDERS EVERY MATCH ON MY TEAM.

And no, not talking about 0/6/10 feeders, talking about people like ****ing 0/6/1 0/4/0 0/10/2

Yeah.. This happens regularly.. People that don't do **** for the team, just jungle, feed, jungle, feed, go afk, leave, etc.. Then suddendly, good team 24/7 again..

Really? Starting to get lame as ****ing hell.
AGREED. The system is broken, have you ever noticed how many wins your teammates have? People in low elo are getting paired up with people who have LESS AND LESS wins. and that will only RACK UP losses for people who actually want to get out of elo hell.

Apello

04-14-2011

Its because you haven't gone up in elo with your 100+ wins. There is no one else to play in that elo range.
Think a little. Push through like everyone else.

cLHx1

04-14-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apello View Post
Its because you haven't gone up in elo with your 100+ wins. There is no one else to play in that elo range.
Think a little. Push through like everyone else.
IT IS UTTERLY IMPOSSIBLE to push through, there is a huge number of people in my same situation, i know people with 1000+ normal wins and they have negative Ranked scores. because they usually play with friends and good players in normal.. so they win.. once your in a solo queue under 1200, you get screwed with people being so bad. i agree there is nobody else left in that elo range. but how is it our faults that riot allowed level 20-25's to play ranked games when they first came out?

SOGODOOOOOOOOOOO

04-14-2011

All the people complaining about ELO Hell are the ones who call solo mid, do averagely in their lane, and complain that top and bottom don't win lane. If you find that you're unable to drastically influence the first at least 20 minutes of the game, you're just not as good as you think. If you're not good enough to completely dominate your lane, and provide ganks to sidelanes, you shouldn't be complaining that you lose. You didn't try hard enough to shut down the enemy's mid carry. It may be true that you didn't make any "mistakes", but you also weren't aggressive enough. Sitting around and farming loses pub games.

The way I think about it is... the longer the game lasts, the more time your "terrible" team has to feed, and the less your earlygame advantage matters. Carrying a team is DEFINITELY possible, and snowballing well has everything to do with it. The teams that are so bad that it's just impossible to carry don't come by often enough to be the cause of all the "ELO Hell" people that exist. You're in ELO Hell because you just aren't good enough. Stop complaining.

c/p'd from my thread.