Vlad in Ranked play?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Felstag

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-01-2011

Hey! I've been playing alot of normal games to get a little better and flush out my rune pages before I tackle Ranked matches! And I was just wondering, is Vlad any good in Rank matches or High end play? He does very well in Pugs but I noticed in tournies and stuff he is very rarely mentioned.

wiyeo

03-02-2011

vlad is my main, and he is my most played in ranked, i can tell you from experience, that he is great in ranked play, in ranked play you generally have more teammate interaction and more team fights, which is great for vlad cause 3/4 spells are AOE and he's very helpful to have in team fight cause of his ult, which increases all allied damage to enemies who you hit. I play him all the time in ranked, he's a great asset for any team to have, he can take damage, and deal a ton to multiple people at the same time

Felstag

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-02-2011

Cool! thanks! thats what I wanted to hear!

Any tips?

ZXPrototype

03-03-2011

If your taking damage as vlad in teamfights then your doing something horribly wrong.

number 1 tip: NEVER EVER EVER EVER pool for damage in teamfights. It is an escape/reposition, dont waste it for minimal dps.

HotVersion

03-05-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by wiyeo View Post
he can take damage
yeah; i'm sure your warmog is gonna let him take damage haha

oh please :P

vlad is tankier than most casters; doesnt make him tank though

Call Mee Maybee

04-12-2011

Vlad is an average caster in ranked... He's certainly viable if used properly but is probably no longer a top tier champion

Umibozu

04-12-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Felstag View Post
Hey! I've been playing alot of normal games to get a little better and flush out my rune pages before I tackle Ranked matches! And I was just wondering, is Vlad any good in Rank matches or High end play? He does very well in Pugs but I noticed in tournies and stuff he is very rarely mentioned.
No, he's too easy.

Do yourself a favor and play someone that requires skill.

Vrindlevine

04-12-2011

If you think vlad requires no skill then you are very mistaken there is a BIG difference between good and bad vlads and that difference is skill. What champ would you say requires skill? They all have abilities that you use to win the game......

ROOFonFIRE

04-13-2011

People who say vlad takes no skill only speak because they get wrecked by him. When you actually ply as him you will realize that there is a huge difference between good and bad players playing vlad. Its the same for any champ. If you think they are OP, give them a spin and you will quickly realize their weak points.

toastysniper

04-13-2011

To me, Vlad is hard to lane against and kill in the beginning. The fact that he has a lot of hp does not make him tank, though. Most late game Vlads I see don't do as good in the end as in the beginning.