How do you lower your leaver level?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Hiryuu16

01-30-2013

It's alive!

LeaverBuster is either a formula or series of thresholds that trigger on a few leaves in a short span, or slightly more leaves in a longer time span. That is, 3/10 will probably trigger it, as might 4/40, or 6/100. Riot doesn't say because people will abuse it, and the stat-focused 'experts' of the game haven't explored it, because they don't particularly care.

LeaverBuster does not consider fault, blame, or excuses because they are irrelevant. It is intended to prevent your problems, legitimate or otherwise, from dragging 4-9 other people down with you. Fix your situation or find a game (probably solo -- I recommend Torchlight) where your interruptions won't hinder other people.

Mavnas

01-30-2013

LeaveBuster very definitely forces people to not play if there's a good chance they will be disconnected.

In a game that's meant to be taken this seriously, in which your dropping wastes up to an hour of 4-9 other people's time, I kind of like that. Starting to play when you know you might not be able to finish the game is a dick move.

King Wheaty

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-04-2013

ok so the leaver level does go down in time after not afking/ leaving games? Thats all i wanted to know. Who cares about the ratio? Riot won't say the ratio because people will abuse it. All i wanted to know is that is it possible for your level to go down from like 4 to 0.

Edit: Wow i feel dumb now http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/...d.php?t=468889

Lazurai

08-24-2013

i know if an account gets banned for good what about all the time and money spent on skins and champions? is that just wasted then? that seems very unfair especially if people spend alot of money on things like that and then get banned and suspended permanently. Do they have to re-buy all of their champions and skins again with a new account? Because I for one can not afford it and refuse to spend all the hours and money on things like that. Like in my case i've been banned because of bad internet. The only way i can play the game is through a vpn which makes my game slower but since i like the game so much i'm willing to put up with it. and then when it happens to disconnect now because of maintenance on the internet where i am, i get banned I don't want my account to get suspended permanently especially when i've spent a lot of money into this game and I am a loyal player and love the game alot. I understand the need for leaver buster and i can appreciate the attempts to stop people from leaving the game because i know it can get frustrating, i'm not trying to rail on the system i'm just frustrated that even if it's not your fault you can get banned and potentially suspended forever. I also understand in the disclaimer we are responsible for our connection to the internet and therefore i understand why i'm banned but it's not like i would make my connection better if i could. so i guess my question is if this keeps happening and i get banned for the internet and then i get suspended forever will i have to buy all my champs again and skins?

Lazurai

08-24-2013

correction it's not like i wouldn't make my internet better if i could

yungzboy

03-23-2014

Okay so do I have to play more games to make leaver level go down or can I wait without playing games too?