How do you lower your leaver level?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Vynladish

Junior Member

07-30-2012

Wish riot could determine if you lost connection and gave you a very slightly reduced penalty, since its not all your fault that you got dc'd. But that could be abused maybe, I dunno.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Panzerfaust

Emissary of the League

07-30-2012

Wish people would stop necroing this thread needlessly...


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

C4RNAGE54

Junior Member

11-06-2012

So jus decided i'd necro this old thread cause it hasnt been replied to in 3 months and i know ppl love this thread...


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Unrelenting9

Junior Member

12-26-2012

I was hoping someone would be able to give a definite ratio, because I have this problem too. I got disconnected from a couple of games that were from my first few set, since my internet connection was a bit shabby that day. I didn't even realize that there was a leaver buster system until the next day when I tried to log in and saw that I was temporarily banned. The next day, I was playing late and the last game I was playing got disconnected as well, and from that one extra disconnect, I got banned for three days, so I really need to lower my leaver level while my connection is good...


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

GON the Mage Guy

Senior Member

12-26-2012

This was a few months old. Please don't dredge up old topics, just create a new one.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

OhBoyItsaMegaman

Senior Member

12-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unrelenting9 View Post
I was hoping someone would be able to give a definite ratio, because I have this problem too. I got disconnected from a couple of games that were from my first few set, since my internet connection was a bit shabby that day. I didn't even realize that there was a leaver buster system until the next day when I tried to log in and saw that I was temporarily banned. The next day, I was playing late and the last game I was playing got disconnected as well, and from that one extra disconnect, I got banned for three days, so I really need to lower my leaver level while my connection is good...
No, you really need to stop playing the game period until your connection is good. That's the main reason why we aren't given knowledge of Leaverbuster's inner workings. They don't want to give players the knowledge they would need to leave a bunch of games while staying just short of the punishment line.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Unrelenting9

Junior Member

12-26-2012

Yes, but the thing is my connection is almost never bad I have no clue what happened that day, so it's my fault for not reading up about Leaver Buster before trying to do more games on a bad connection (to be fair, I only did one more after that, not knowing about LB), and the last disconnect was from a power outage, which got me the three day ban. It's not that I plan on playing more games on a bad connection (it's fine now, of course), but I simply don't like my account in such a precarious position that one leave or afk will set me up another leaver level, as there's always the possibility of something coming up that will force me to leave or afk.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

LOlwht

Member

01-05-2013

my rating is at lvl top and its not my fault cause i have electric prob;ems on my country


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Panzerfaust

Emissary of the League

01-05-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unrelenting9 View Post
... so it's my fault for not reading up about Leaver Buster before trying to do more games on a bad connection...
No, it's your fault for trying to play more games on a bad connection. I don't care if you understand what leaver buster is or not, continuing to play when you know your connection is shoddy is a jerk move.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LOlwht View Post
my rating is at lvl top and its not my fault cause i have electric prob;ems on my country
Fault? Maybe not. Responsibility? Definitely.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Shirtless Donger

Junior Member

01-30-2013

I just wanted to know a accurate guestimate on how many games normally you would need to lower our level for leaver buster ik you shouldnt be leaving at all but i just wanted to know.