How do you lower your leaver level?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Cybroxis

12-19-2011

Ok I've had at least half of my leaves because of some Riot malfunction: D/C's and mouse glitches in which I've had to reconnect
And yet now I have a bad leaver level. I need to know.

Cybroxis

12-19-2011

Oh I'm sorry, was that a sycophant who disliked my post. Hoping for some ill-gotten RP are you? You disgust me

Panzerfaust

Emissary of the League

12-19-2011

Maybe they were simply frustrated that you necroed this old thread again? I didn't downvote the first, but I'm definitely downvoting your second.

The Hentai Queef

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-18-2012

im banned untill next week what level is that

Panzerfaust

Emissary of the League

03-18-2012

Does it matter? It was the level at which you are banned for however many days you were banned. It's past level 1, less than whatever level is permanent ban.

(Also, this thread is old, let it die.)

Stockmarketcrash

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-04-2012

So 1-2 leaves for each 100 games?

Panzerfaust

Emissary of the League

05-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stockmarketcrash View Post
So 1-2 leaves for each 100 games?
1) Do your best to not leave games. It happens, but don't try to figure out how often you can leave. (If you don't think you'll be able to finish the game, don't start it.

2) Old thread is old...

Daminus

05-05-2012

Complete matches. Nuff said.

jasexxx

07-01-2012

I'm at lv. 4 or 5 penalty lv. I kind of need help too, so a year ago when i was getting suspended for some time I quit and started playing other MMO's and after about half a year I played LOL again and now i'm being suspended again 7 days every time, so now i'm planning to quite and stop paying on my acount and play some other games and give it to my sister although that might not be a great idea since it'll be aanned again.

Anonymys

Recruiter

07-01-2012

People apparently love necroing this thread.