How do you lower your leaver level?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Wrenchman Golin

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Wrenchmen

03-24-2011

Basically don't queue up for Normal/Rank/Coop v AI Games if you cannot devote at least a full hour to a match; start up a Custom Game instead or just chat on the forums or in chat. Sorry for the inconvenience. Riot does understand that people have emergencies and "real life things" and that's why there is no 1 leave = 1 ban rule, but please understand that up to 9 other people can have their games ruined from just one leaver and we're all responsible for keeping the integrity of the game and community intact.

slayin4FREE

04-10-2011

lol me too cos i always need to go out when i just strat a a game

oxFangbladexo

04-16-2011

leaver rating going down does not tell you

Derf Herf

07-16-2011

Just try to talk to your mom about when you can play, (if you are a begginer, try asking for 20-30 minutes)
If you converse a good way to deal with playing, then you can play rather than trying to lower leave level

Burbinator

07-16-2011

Please look on dates of posts before you reply to them. this one is 3 months old.

Vozw

08-22-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by NemoVonUtopia View Post
I understand why the leaver system is there, but I am a bit conserned.

I know this is partly my fault, but real life things has been interrupting a couple of games. I am playing for fun and don't want to hurt my team, but I just got banned for a day because I put reality over the game. Any suggestions on how to deal with this?
Same here. Maybe leaver status should dissapear if you go for X consecutive games without leaving?

DoomCamel

09-06-2011

Probably the system is broken, and is impossible to level down. Mi example: 50 games with no DCs, and i get disconnect from 2 games because the ISP (not mi fault really) and got banned for 7 days.

xpsychedelico

09-06-2011

Please don't necro old threads. Also, Leaverbuster also takes into account AFKing, not just leaving.

windlessuser

09-07-2011

I've ended up leaving games because my laptop has decided to just blue screen on me all of a sudden... No I'm at level 2 leaver...sigh

jetpotion

10-11-2011

wait so will this effect how i get into the tribunal members