Lissandra 3 21.43%
Vel'Koz 1 7.14%
Nami 1 7.14%
Cassiopeia 1 7.14%
Ahri 1 7.14%
Other 2 14.29%
Voters: 14. You may not vote on this poll

Thresh, Lissandra, Vel'Koz or other?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Claviature

03-23-2014

I have been playing League since around January 2014, though I made the account much longer before that.

I typically play middle or support, and currently I'm playing a lot of the free champion Twisted Fate. I have the champions (in order of purchase) Soraka, Fiddlesticks, Morgana, Syndra and Sona with Syndra being my main. I also have Tristana, Garen and Alistar from free events.

I am stuck in a dilemma of choosing between the champions Thresh, Lissandra and Vel'Koz as my 6300 IP champion. I'm also considering Ahri, Cassiopeia and Nami.

Other than that, hello! Feel free, fellow new people, to add me in game.

vanderbolt

03-23-2014

why do you like these champions? is i their range? their burst?
I do beleive with fidd, sona, syndra, lissandra and cassio it is the high burst/suprise turnaround.
I suggest cassiopeia however also look into malzahar for his burst and maybe brand.

Claviature

03-23-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by vanderbolt View Post
why do you like these champions? is i their range? their burst?
I do beleive with fidd, sona, syndra, lissandra and cassio it is the high burst/suprise turnaround.
I suggest cassiopeia however also look into malzahar for his burst and maybe brand.
I have played Thresh before when he was free in almost every position. Top, attack damage carry, support and even middle. He's really versatile, and I was decent at every position with my favorites being top and attack damage carry trolling.

I have yet to play Lissandra, but her skills do look really interesting. She looks like a difficult champion to learn like Syndra or Cassiopeia; that's good because I like challenges. However, her high mana cost and cool downs look kind of annoying. Her range looks a little low, but I think I can deal with that after playing Fiddlesticks and Morgana. She's also really underused, so people won't expect her.

I have played Vel'Koz once as an AP middle and got 5/1 or something like that before THE POWER WENT OUT . Anyhow, he's really fun and is probably the easiest mage I have ever played in my life.

Cassiopeia was the champion I got my first kill on. I know how to play her, and I've heard that she's supposed to be really hard. I haven't really played her since the last time she was free, but she can be pretty fun.

Ahri is super pretty, and her play style looks unique like a new fun thing to learn.

Nami is probably one of the easiest champions for me, and both her damage and supporting skills are pretty reliable. Her bubble is annoyingly hard to hit, however.

Thank you for your suggestions! I have actually never tried Brand or Malzahar. I've played against a Brand, and he does really high damage. So, I should look into him.

Claviature

03-23-2014

Oh, how is Zed? I've never played him or any champions like him. I guess Rengar, who I have played, is also an assassin fighter, but I don't think they're alike at all from what I see.

High Lord Blaze

03-23-2014

Zed is an Assassin, if you haven't guessed, but IMO, he's extremely fun, but pretty hard to play well.