Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

@Phreak- Pantheon problems

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

I still can't see Pantheons ultimate circle.

SO as I have said multiple times. I have not seen Pantheon's ult in MONTHS. Not at all. 0 times. It doesn't matter what level of terrain he's on I just can't see it. You guys say you fixed this. I say no you didn't. Other people have had this same problem. I just had a Pantheon on my team and I never saw his ult circle.

Fix this or tell me how I can fix it. Inform me. Because this is the most frustrating thing ever to have a bug that effects almost no one else besides a very small minority.

EDIT: If you're experiencing this problem then post your Dxdiag in this thread or create a ticket w/ the dxdiag included.

to get to dxdiag go to start>run>dxdiag and click "save all information". Just save it to your desktop or something. Upload it and you're done very simple.

Red response please! I hate getting critted for 1000 damage and being raged at by teamates because of a game breaking bug.