How's Jarvan?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Iori Minase

03-01-2011

Thanks to instant lock Jarvens today I've been playing Kat

Him ulting + Kat R = Sexual intercourse

Keywing

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-01-2011

I can't tell if he's OP or not...
The reason behind that is because out of every game I've played today having a Jarvan on each team they are either really good or just terrible.

McOwn

03-01-2011

I don't understand why people say it takes more than one day to truly judge a champion. I called Caitlyn UP the very same day she was released and got flamed to hades and back for it. Turns out, gasp, I was right all along? Amazing. I mean, it doesn't take much more than an above average IQ to run the scenarios through your head based on the champ's skillset and how it plays in-game to determine whether its good or bad.

Jarv has an incredibly hard to dodge laning poke with flag, good secondary poke, tower diving ability, shield, and a death circle that would make Panth **** his skirt. He has good team utility. He can quickly close very long gaps / hop walls. Top it off with the fact that he can be built tanky and still do decent DPS and you have an incredibly good champion.

So good, comparatively to other champs, that he is OP.