Why is sona so useless?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DavidSousa

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

03-01-2011

Pre-Nerf one was cool.

STOP TAKING MAH KILLZ, SONUH - Xin bout me

btw, where is the Locket? They said it will be back in no time...

And BUMP bout DJ sona Skinz

Fyshies

03-01-2011

yes where is my DJ Sona skin

LOLMARINE

03-01-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by DavidSousa View Post
STOP TAKING MAH KILLZ, SONUH - Xin bout me
you probably shouldn't be taking your carry's kills...

JunkRamen

03-01-2011

Because old Sona was an abomination and making her effective and also active in play requires rework.

Vimous

03-01-2011

Sona is just to squishy... easy to jump and burst down and she needs to be relatively close to the action to be usefull. The big issue is her early game... ishe can be harassed so easily and people really underestimate how squishy she is. Besides, I don't think her abilities are that good that it could turn tides of battles, with exception of ult.

BM Sloth Otter

03-01-2011

I know riot doesn't like champs skill-cap being based on her difficulty but she was WAY out of line, the easiest support and the most effective prenerf.

She does need some much-needed buffs though

Megasian

03-01-2011

well sona isn't really about attacking. its actually about full support. My games with sona are perectly fine. I end up getting around 5/0/30 almost every single game i play with her. also kiting with sona is really important its another factor that allows your team to win

LethalYarn

03-01-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vimous View Post
Sona is just to squishy... easy to jump and burst down and she needs to be relatively close to the action to be usefull. The big issue is her early game... ishe can be harassed so easily and people really underestimate how squishy she is. Besides, I don't think her abilities are that good that it could turn tides of battles, with exception of ult.
Ah, remember the times when she used to be one of the most powerful early gamers?