[Suggestion] Surrender at 3/5 instead of 4/5

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

myDougie

Recruiter

03-01-2011

I've been in too many games where people who are being idiots on purpose or those who are bad want to play out a long 45+ minute losing game. Most of the time we lose the surrender vote 3-2 but the MAJORITY votes in favor of the surrender.

Why cant the majority in a 5 man team decide if we surrender or not? 3 out of 5 is indeed the majority.

Having to play out a long losing game because two idiots wanna waste everyone's time when the majority wants to surrender isnt right.

tehparty

03-02-2011

No bad idea, surrender votes are mostly good for nothing. Either its anyway over within a few mins or u can still win.

myDougie

Recruiter

03-02-2011

How are surrender votes good for nothing?

Feliks878

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-02-2011

I think what tehparty means is that most surrenders happen either:

A) When the game is almost over, in which case a few minutes aren't going to be the end of the world.

B) Because people freak out and start crying when the game is perfectly salvagable.

myDougie

Recruiter

03-02-2011

I agree with you guys but when 3 out of the 5 agree that the surrender should happen i think it should.

Depressant Ghost

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-02-2011

No, play till the end, if you can't win then learn by your mistakes,

myDougie

Recruiter

03-02-2011

If you cant win accept the defeat, learn from your mistakes and start over. You wont learn much from around 20+ minutes of defending trying to survive as you get a slow and painful lose.

ZomgBanana

03-03-2011

I can't even begin to describe the number of times I've been a no vote in a 3-2 surrender and we've ended up turning the game around. I have no problems with the current requirement for 4 yes votes.

Polka Dot Robot

03-03-2011

I think it should be raised to 5/5.