Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

OMG! JARVAN IS SO balanced?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Cold Wind

03-01-2011

he's been out for a day, big shock that you don't know how to counter him. give it ATLEAST until after next patch
he's not op you just haven't found a counter yet

Bucky McGilicuty

03-01-2011

xin + panth + garen, yeah hes TOTALLY balanced : D

Scarekro

03-01-2011

Quote:
SoKorean:
I just played three games with him, mostly so I could test out every single one of his skins.
On the skin note, his normal skin is very decent.
His commando skin looks awesome in splash but only okay in game.
The dragon slayer skin looks only okay in splash but looks awesome in game.
****it!

On to the main point.
I won two games, lost one. Both these games, I have had scores with almost equal KDR.
6/5, 4/4, 9/9.
In all of these games, I tried to rambo, but was unsuccessful.

I think Jarvan, at this point, is decently balanced. He is a great tanky-dps second-initiator, who cripples the carry and can trap targets that are not to be focused (udyr or mundo).
He has excellent team-push mechanic with his flag, but the damage on the flag is tiny and the hitbox on the E-Q combo is rather small.
His ultimate is excellent for the team, but often ends up killing you, I have noticed, even with your shield (which has great synergy with randuins, by the way).

Overall, I expect no serious buffs/nerfs next patch. He already feels like a balanced guy!

i dont like his dragon hunter skin in game at all personally.

Cero

03-01-2011

He's not Xin OP...i'm kinda sad. He's pretty balanced. Probably leaning towards just a teenie weenie bit on the UP side. Just boost up his base DMG on his skills and he's good. Wait. Maybe that's just me tanking with him.

He's a fantastic tank BTW. Not tanky-DPS, but pure tank. I build him Merc Threads, Sunfire, Banshees, Aegis, Frozen Mallet, Guardian Angel.

Pika Fox

03-01-2011

jarvan is very ballanced. he is a very good tank that can take A LOT of punishment, but after the laning phaze has little damage output, unless built damage, which makes him non tank. with a good team, jarvan can do REALLY good. the q>e combo is really amazing.

JuniorFisherman

03-01-2011

They should make it so the Cataclysm (ultimate) have no path blocker for allies and the caster.

Layotees

03-01-2011

I really don't understand why he doesn't have the initiator tag. What's the point of changing and updating all of the tags if they're going to label someone with distance closing multi target CC a bruiser?

Hetoquis

03-01-2011

i suck with jarvan tbh