Spell Double Cast Bug Hot-Fixed

First Riot Post
1234567 ... 9
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Istarune

02-03-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by XenocidalRage View Post
Awesome.

Now hotfix the Eve glitch.

https://www.leagueoflegends.com/boar...ad.php?t=50349
Bush mechanics I believ
My UNDERSTANDING of the issue: everything in the game is actually a ranged projectile, just with varying movement speeds, going into brush breaks LOS and removes a majority of attacks from being able to stirke.

It's a universal problem from what i've gathered.

someone please correct me if I'm in error

Lima Beans

Core Engineer

02-03-2010
2 of 2 Riot Posts

Sunaka -- Those are symptoms of what was happening before the hotifx, are you sure youve restarted and got the patch? Please try that again and let us know if you still see the problem.

Sunaka

02-03-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lima Beans View Post
Sunaka -- Those are symptoms of what was happening before the hotifx, are you sure youve restarted and got the patch? Please try that again and let us know if you still see the problem.
Yeah I'm sure, I got disconnected from the champton select and was forced to patch and redo the Eula and what not.

Apparently i'm not the only one having trouble though like I said... the Tryndamere in the game said he was having the same problem with his mocking shout / spin slash. (Having to come to a complete stop for that must really suck for someone trying to run on trynd.)

It almost seems like Event Horizon needed to be inside the casting circle completely to get it to go off. I was mashing the E key quite a few times.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Istarune View Post
Bush mechanics I believ
My UNDERSTANDING of the issue: everything in the game is actually a ranged projectile, just with varying movement speeds, going into brush breaks LOS and removes a majority of attacks from being able to stirke.

It's a universal problem from what i've gathered.

someone please correct me if I'm in error
Nope, you're completley right. Happens to me all the time, someone runs into the bush and gets a few free hits in because of it and usually ends up killing me if it was close to begin with :S

Edit: Tried re-logging in just in case maybe i missed the patch or something before the game (Even though I definitely saw the patch / eula / etc) started.

Still nothing.

bullTA

02-03-2010

its funny,you fixed this,and yet,i had no idea it was a problem....why you ask?

because i havent been able to get into a game since the patch!!!

why do you fix little annoyances and yet skip over something as major as a signifigant portion of your players being totally unable to access the game server from the browser server!!!

Sunaka

02-03-2010

Did you actually patch?

It could possibly be your connection strength being weak to your router as well. I've had it happen a few times

bullTA

02-03-2010

nope,plugged directly into the cable modem with a good ethernet cable,ive checked everything,im running full speed connectionwise

amd yes,ive patched,and ive poatched the hotfix,ive worked with my firewalls,ive closed and restarted,ive redownloaded the client.....same problem every time,ive been doing everything possible to do since yesterday when the game went live after the patch

Sunaka

02-03-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by bullTA View Post
nope,plugged directly into the cable modem with a good ethernet cable,ive checked everything,im running full speed connectionwise
Sounds wierd. Where are you not connecting, does your client:

Not start

Fail to login at login

Fail to queue up for matchmaking

get kicked during champion select?

I'd try restarting the modem or my computer all together personally if its not letting you connect

Of course, LimaBean could be patching the game again and it might not be letting anyone connect

DProism

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-03-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Divinemind View Post
Yeah please tell us what is the issue with Gragas?
Is it
1. you didn't actually play test him?
2. his barrel only explodes when stopped?
a. His Q skill costs a flat 100mana at all levels.
b. its incredibly easy to dodge.
3. His drunken rage isn't so ragey
a. It doesn't give enough mana to do anything
b. Doesn't last long enough to be useful
4. His Ultimate is the weakest of all the ultimates!

Also your match making is horrible. After I work my ass off to win a few game 3v5 because of leavers and AFKers. I find that it is **** near impossible to win a game without leading the team in kills and startegies. Am I doomed to be paired with noobies for the rest of my accounts life?

I play with my brother alot and we have yet to see anyone surpass us in kills during a joint game. The matches are so even its just win-lose, win-lose, win-lose.

I'm angry because I spent $50 on this game and I know others have spent more, and its difficult to recruit people when I'm constantly being frustrated by leavers and poor match making.
1. Yes they did have a test realm on him
2. The Q skill wasnt made to explode while it is rolling or else there would be no reason to have a blick for where it goes. It would just roll in front of him and explode when u click it instead which they chose ont to do.
a.The Mana Cost is fair considering his starting mana is really low anyways
b. you get one intervening locket and you never run out of mana
c. It should be easier to dodge due to the fact it is a 10sec CD
3.The rage gives you just enough mana to pull off any of his skills one more time good for emergencies.
a. The damage boost is good as well unless you lose before late game and +60 damage for 6 seconds isnt enough for you.
b.Look at Yi for example he does a lot in that time
4.His ultimate isnt the weakest considering it has a knockback and less than 1min CD
a. It is easily one of the most spammed ultimates in the game like Ashes

If you have such issues with matchmaking get your friends to play or make some friends. Ive had issues with matchmaking but it is meant to put you with weaker players against stronger players in order to see if you move up in skill level.
Hence, if you win against someone good you play someone better than that, and if you lose at a higher level game you get booted down to play someone weaker than you. Thats why youve been going back and forth on win loss. I had that before also untill i focused heros and moved up on wins. I got +20 ever since.
***Don't depend on Pubs early game

bullTA

02-03-2010

everything with the broswer works fine,in fact,the browser assumes im in the game,and when i hit cancel instead of retry on the error,the browser treats me like i had a discon or a leave....i get through selection and everything fine,then the browser shrinks to the toolbar,and the little league of legends icon pops up.....then about 30 seconds later,i get a 'failed to connect to server' error,with a retry and a cancel option...retry gets me rioght back to that spot again and again till the game crashes completely for me bot being in it,or,if there are other players,until they all leave or the game finishes....i can start games fine,i just cant get into them,whether i started it or not

and ive been working on this since the game went live after the patch yesterday

Sunaka

02-03-2010

LimaBeans:

I just picked tf, and seemed to be having some problems with gate. Though that might of been me not playing TF often, but it seems like i had the same issue: clicking a hundred times to port to my choice spot.

1234567 ... 9