Spell Double Cast Bug Hot-Fixed

First Riot Post
123456 ... 9
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

HawksGoCAW

02-03-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Divinemind View Post
Also your match making is horrible.... The matches are so even its just win-lose, win-lose, win-lose.
Uhhh what?

Lythix

02-03-2010

If you ask me, each time you leave a queue you should have to wait in the queue for 10minutes before you are considered for a game. (this ban is next time you enter the queue you have to wait that long in the queue). Leave again and it is increased to 20minutes.
After say a week of not leaving a game your time ban should be reset back to zero. Sometimes you have to leave, theres nothing wrong with that. but joining into a game then going afk just to get some summoner xp is wrong and should be penalised harshly.
This applies for leavers in a game, AND leavers in the Champion selection screen.
It has taken me up to half an hour just to get into a game, and then to have one or two people leave the game once its going wastes up to an hour.
If the queue leavers can't even join the queue for delays then the people actually wanting to play should actually get a fair go!

Pantallica

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-03-2010

I noticed that sometimes sivirs boomerang still doesnt fire but takes mana and goes on cooldown.

BL4ZE

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-03-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pantallica View Post
I noticed that sometimes sivirs boomerang still doesnt fire but takes mana and goes on cooldown.
YES, this is an annoying bug that cost me a few kills and it should be fixed ASAP.

manch

02-03-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Divinemind View Post
Yeah please tell us what is the issue with Gragas?
Is it
1. you didn't actually play test him?
2. his barrel only explodes when stopped?
a. His Q skill costs a flat 100mana at all levels.
b. its incredibly easy to dodge.
3. His drunken rage isn't so ragey
a. It doesn't give enough mana to do anything
b. Doesn't last long enough to be useful
4. His Ultimate is the weakest of all the ultimates!

Also your match making is horrible. After I work my ass off to win a few game 3v5 because of leavers and AFKers. I find that it is **** near impossible to win a game without leading the team in kills and startegies. Am I doomed to be paired with noobies for the rest of my accounts life?

I play with my brother alot and we have yet to see anyone surpass us in kills during a joint game. The matches are so even its just win-lose, win-lose, win-lose.

I'm angry because I spent $50 on this game and I know others have spent more, and its difficult to recruit people when I'm constantly being frustrated by leavers and poor match making.
That sounds like pretty good matchmaking to me. Did you want to win every game? If you're getting very even matches, your luck is quite good my friend. There are many of us with a good deal more wins than losses, whom if we don't pre-made 5man groups, are stuck with horribly bad matchmaking.

As to the topic of this thread, thank you Riot for the hotfix.

ColdFireBeast

02-03-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lythix View Post
If you ask me, each time you leave a queue you should have to wait in the queue for 10minutes before you are considered for a game. (this ban is next time you enter the queue you have to wait that long in the queue). Leave again and it is increased to 20minutes.
After say a week of not leaving a game your time ban should be reset back to zero. Sometimes you have to leave, theres nothing wrong with that. but joining into a game then going afk just to get some summoner xp is wrong and should be penalised harshly.
This applies for leavers in a game, AND leavers in the Champion selection screen.
No thanks. That's ******ed because I should be able to queue dodge when it is painfully obvious my teammates are worse than me (and I'm not amazing or anything), but when you see, say right now a Gragas. I'm going to queue dodge because he's a worthless champion, in his current state, and that would be an almost guaranteed loss. Why wait a minimum of 25 minutes when I can end it right there?

Reignmage

Recruiter

02-03-2010

So i can't double cast bouncing blades anymore but still don;t have an ulti i can use with any real dmg unless my enemy is afk and lets me sping around for a second not attacking and then realiseing no need to move katarina's ulti is weaker then the combo of level 2 bouncing blades and lvl 3 shunpo .

ATeemoMushroom

02-03-2010

Awesome.

Now hotfix the Eve glitch.

https://www.leagueoflegends.com/boar...ad.php?t=50349

Telih

02-03-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lythix View Post
It has taken me up to half an hour just to get into a game, and then to have one or two people leave the game once its going wastes up to an hour.
If the queue leavers can't even join the queue for delays then the people actually wanting to play should actually get a fair go!
YESSSS please do something to fix these dumb gay leavers... not so much queue dodgers.. just give them a small penalty.. they only waste like 2 minutes of everyones life.. but PLEAAASE just give some penalty to the dumb gaays that leave in the first 10 minutes.. they waste mine and everyones time.. or make it possible to surrender earlier than 25 minutes pleaaase... leavers ruin the game and we cant even surrender after someone left? thats bull**** man... lower the surrender to 15 minutes or something

Sunaka

02-03-2010

Whatever you just did, you broke the spell casting system.

I have to come to a complete stop to use my spells, and even then it's not completly working at times (Playing as Veigar)

I couldn't get event horizon to cast either for some reason unless i was right next to where it was going to land..at least some of the time

Enemy trynd said he had to completly stop to do mocking shout as well

123456 ... 9