Change back the old animation of Dark Matter?

yes! pls! its what make veigar really funny and fun! 15 35.71%
no. 27 64.29%
Voters: 42. You may not vote on this poll

what did you do to VEIGAR!!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

sycsadist

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-14-2010

hayz.. this thread is dead.. people dont get it.. oh well. r.i.p. veigar for fun.. ill still main you, but for winning purposes and buffing up elo, not anymore fun and laughter..

Beboop

02-16-2010

i voted no but i would like to see it still come back i don't use dark matter that much and dint change the damage so i am still happy but i do hope that gets changed to see how it crushes little kid like annie or a steam golem like blitzcrank or a gaint mintour like allstair

Krebb The Pestulent

02-16-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by sycsadist View Post
nice! 4 nos and not much comments.. i hate trollers and d*** ***.. ^_^ i guess veigars dead.. T_T
animations only matter as far as making the ability usable as far as I'm concerned. I thought that point was accounted for before I voted :P

sycsadist

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-22-2010

just to reply to the recent repliers even after i said my farewells, i still use veigar.. and still OWN with him.. but isnt as funny anymore, just an i use to WIN champ.. oh well, they increased the AoE of DM recently(slightly), but sad to see a droplet instead of a big chuck of SHIZZ down their ARSES. oh well,

Enzeru

02-23-2010

This is what should happen when Veigar cast Dark Matter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U_XbM...eature=related

No less XD