Change back the old animation of Dark Matter?

yes! pls! its what make veigar really funny and fun! 15 35.71%
no. 27 64.29%
Voters: 42. You may not vote on this poll

what did you do to VEIGAR!!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

sycsadist

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-03-2010

why'd you change the animation of Dark Matter????? it used to be fun seeing annie get squished by DM.. now its boring~! veigar used to be my main.. but now is getting boring because of this.. pls change it back!! TY RIOT!! pls vote on changing it back.. old DM was way better..

Kriptini

02-03-2010

When was the animation changed? What did it look like then and what does it look like as of your post?

I'm too lazy to actually get in game and find out. =P

The Conveyer

02-03-2010

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qjhfdQdBdH8

Judging by this video, it looks like it used to actually be a blob of "Dark Matter", lol. Right now it's like a droplet of "Dark Matter" :/

sycsadist

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-04-2010

sorry.. have no screenies.. try checking utube.. then try the one now in practice.. but the old one's way WAY better..

Kriptini

02-04-2010

I think it was changed to better represent the spell's true AoE radius. That's what it looks like to me, because in the video DM looks a little... large...

sycsadist

02-04-2010

but still, then reduce the size of the object.. but still have the same look. its really hilarous.. because of this,i havent touched veigear again.. moving to to diff champs now because of this change. really broke my louuuve for the tiny underpowered(as many claim) champ.

sycsadist

02-04-2010

nice! 4 nos and not much comments.. i hate trollers and d*** ***.. ^_^ i guess veigars dead.. T_T

sycsadist

02-04-2010

seriously? now 5 nos and not a new comment.. bring back the old DM!! grrr...

kpjo4

02-04-2010

agreed

Pigmancer

02-04-2010

You guys need to start a "Bring back the old dark matter graphic or we're going to whine like little babies" club.

"I'm NEVER going to play my character again because his ability graphic changed!"

LOL

This thread just made my night.. G'night, gents.