[Guide] Un Gragas Tankus

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AFKray

02-05-2010

This is kind of like a build I run with him with good success. However, you are forgetting the key ingredient which is an Atma's Imapler. 2.5k Life gives you a free BF sword with hit. Ur a tank who hits for 240...and crits for 24% no runes, at 18. Not too shabby.

Panzerfauste

02-05-2010

Thanks for the responses Yea I never had a game last long enough to pick up Atma's but it would probably make the most sense. Sorry it didnt work out for your Emp and thanks GUCCI MENG lol

spreadfred

02-05-2010

for a tank, ur build seems to be a little lacking in MR. after the frozen heart, i might throw in an abyssal scepter instead of more armor.
+1 for ignoring barrel roll. it's too hard to get champs with it, and it's dmg output is too low to farm creeps very well (esp w/o ap).

All GUCCI Bro

02-06-2010

Spreadfred..1st off Frozen Heart is for the CDR and the Passive..(reduces atck speed)..but anyways..that makes you even more Invisble when there hitting you..bcuz now when you Body Slam there speed is slowd and when there atcking you can eat there dmg..and with Druken Rage always being up bcuz of you having Frozen Heart..THEY WONT HURT YOU..they wont be able to hit you fast enough or hard enough..MANA REGEN on GRAGAS would be a ULTIMATE FAIL..you have DRUKEN RAGE on a 20 sec CD **** near...and you want items to give you MR..thats all the mana you need plus you got Soul Shroud..if anything try and get an Atmas Impaler..idk about yall but with his build i get about 3kish HP..lol..ATMAS wud make us pwn..but Panzer make a DMG 1st then Survival item build..like mayb starting off with Brutalizer..and going from there..cuz..If you can play Gragas you wont die at all..Druken Rage will keep you alive..for certain..with his Passive and Body Slam..GG

Empyron

02-08-2010

I got focused down rather fast with this build that's all.

Even with all the items listed, it only took them 3-4 seconds to eat me alive.

Panzerfauste

02-08-2010

Did you have the drunk rage buff active? because even with some of the most fed carries you can tank them for a very long time.