Jarvan + Tiamat

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

CygnusX

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-01-2011

I have yet to play him, but the patch notes seem to indicate his abilities are physical, which means they should proc Tiamat. Can anyone confirm?

Azuredragon653

03-01-2011

Only things that proc on-hit effects will proc Tiamat.

So, Ezreal's Q will proc Tiamat, but Pantheon's HsS will not.

JohnPetrucci

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-01-2011

It's Tiamat Tuesday!

STACK 'EM!

Excitement

Recruiter

03-01-2011

I'm not really sure if any of his abilities proc on-hit effects. Maybe his Q but I'm not sure so sure.

Pika Fox

03-01-2011

maybe it will AoE his passive's damage?

actually .... it should..... and your ult makes people stay in a small confined space.... this is going somewhere

CygnusX

03-01-2011

The AoE of his passive while slinging through a group of 5 was the thought I had. Sounds OP. That is why I asked for confirmation.

Pika Fox

03-01-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by CygnusX View Post
The AoE of his passive while slinging through a group of 5 was the thought I had. Sounds OP. That is why I asked for confirmation.
i wouldnt exactly say its OP because it will be 50% of the damage in an AoE, but his ult keeping 2 people close enough for tiamat actually sounds REALLY nice. that or GP tiamat build + jarvan ult = free penta for GP

CygnusX

03-01-2011

And what happens if you stack 4 tiamats?

Lord Fragamacrunch

03-01-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by CygnusX View Post
And what happens if you stack 4 tiamats?
"gg".