Release Notes v1.0.0.112

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

KimTaeHwa

03-01-2011

Nice ezreal buff i think im crying

sh1bby

03-01-2011

you know what i love the new updates!!! but you know what will be better ??? IF YOU ADD ASIAN SERVER FOR PEOPLE IN KOREA LIKE ME! MY pings are way up high... its kinda hard for people like us to play this game... i mean dont get me wrong WE LOVE THIS GAME and even tho it lags like crazy for us we still play this game... so please!!! if you guys want your popularitys to overwhelm MAKE AN ASIAN SERVER PLEASE!! so we wont lag like crazy... THANKS ! :-)

Kageoni4

03-01-2011

Quote:
"Minions now deal about 50% more damage to turrets"
That kind of bad you know? Now people can buy Aegis of Legion and pretty much eat turrets now, when they go minion surfing. Because the effect still persist until the champion re spawn.

Other than that, fortify is no longer of any use except to stalk for time, Thats my main summoner spells I use*weep* well, I like this new update, may take some time to get use to,

Grognor

03-01-2011

AD Ezreal gonna be ridiculous.

Spirit Visage? Really? ****ing. WHAT THE HELL. Mundo needs a buff after this series of nerfs to Spirit Visage, god ****.

Also, **** making HP infinitely better for tanking towers than armor. Armor is more fun and easier to itemize for, so **** you for making tanks less fun to play again. Oh look, it's harder to block Caitlyn's bullets now. Guess that's one less reason to pick a tank, right?

/nerdrage

JaZeK20

03-01-2011

hey when server be up??

conroy

03-01-2011

awesome ezreal buff

Woll lloW

03-01-2011

awesome more DEMACIA on the field of justice

RaXXo Bulgaria

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-01-2011

# Turrets

* Turrets deal about 10% less base damage to champions
* Turrets now have 20% armor penetration
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You have to be kidding me. This is useless. Lowering the damage and adding 20% pen.... so u did nothing ?!. ... turrets will be the same. Tanks will be able to take the same damage.

Simple math RIOT, you can learn it in ! Try Harder ^.^ !

example: 100 damage - 10% is 90
150 armor based on 90 damage +20% ArPen will do the same amount of damage as it did before..... the change is really low, it will do a bit more damage but rammus will still dive you at level 4 and kill you! So does Cho at level 6 =)

ThetaSigma

03-01-2011

Why are people saying its a Veig nerf its actually a buff. Think about it 1.2 AP ratio for you means more damage you can do against no ap stacking champs. Its only a nerf if the champ u use your ult on has more ap than you(which should never happen).

IS1a9a61ba640562b3338f9

03-01-2011

Another pointless patch.Keep releasing them every 2 weeks cause that's the Way to go.