Release Notes v1.0.0.112

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

fchs warrior

03-01-2011

that is so awesome.

yasuri

03-01-2011

ahmm i cant play my screen is goin nuts
im using vista before this patch i was doin well

Dawncaster

03-01-2011

Cause Janna needed another nerf?

sandmaster15

03-01-2011

yay mordes op shield can now comebakc faster with his buff to his e spell. whooo

SexyBabyBones

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-01-2011

Release Notes v1.0.0.113

Janna
Monsoon no longer heals allies.

sin eater

03-01-2011

You changed Evelynn's portrait to look like Elijah Wood, the guy from Lord of the Rings?

Mmkay.

RaptorKing13

03-01-2011

ughhhhh

mongormad

03-01-2011

No Panteon nerf? WTF
C'mon guys he thows a spear. Someone could lose an eye, get rid of that. Also, he can jump a short distance and stun someone for a rediculously short time. What should happen is; Pantheon slowly walks up to the enemy champion and politely asks the enemy if he will stand still for a rediculously short time. The enemy should be given the option to decline and if he does this spell should no longer work on that enemy, as it may annoy him/her. HSS is rediculous. How many spears is this guy carrying? What should happen is Pantheon throws a trail of rose peddals leading up to the enemy champion. Then he should turn around lift up his skirt, bend over and take it in the you know what. Finally, Grand skyfall is ablolutely OP. There may be a blind, deaf quadrapelegic where he lands who might potentially get hurt. What really should happen is; Panteon floats down from the sky being aided by a flock of white doves, upon landing he should dance around merrily wishing joy and happiness to all.
The guy wears a skirt he shouldn't be trying to hurt people.

RaptorKing13

03-01-2011

does anyone know any solutions to everythime i get on it says server unavailable?

Tolbby

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-01-2011

What about the new bots? From what you had in your last Patch notes, The new bots should already be out. You said a few days after that patch went live. BEEN TWO WEEKS NOW!!!