New Hero Whiners

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

FellowerOfOdin

02-02-2010

Wow, you guys are as ungrateful as a roadkilled skunk. Whenever a new champion comes out, you always have something to cry crocodile tears about. Poppy gets released, not even 24 hours after her release, people were like "BOHOOOO RIOT YOU SUCK YOU F A G S, POPPY IS SO IMBA LOL YOU SUCK SO HARD STOP RELEASING OP CHAMPS". Now Gragas gets released and again, not even 24 hours after release, you go like "BOHOOOO RIOT YOU SO SUCK YOU A S S H A T S, GRAGAS IS SO WEAK LOL BUFF LOLOLOLOL GO LEARN GAMEDESIGN YOU NOOBS LOL!".

Is it really so hard to just *try* to shut your mouth until the champion is live for a few days or, better, a week? To you whiners, new champs are always "OP LOL" or "UP LOL", but most of the time, they are "OP" when you just downright suck and lose against them or "UP" when you just downright suck and lose with them. Grow up, be patient and don't rush that QQ, thanks.

Dracorya

02-02-2010

I think the problem is that the "whiners" are QQing too hard to figure out how to translate their "sobbing" into "constructive criticism."

:/ They seem to forget that Riot wants to let the new champs "test the waters" so to speak so that they can get a general idea of what needs fixing and what doesn't. >_> Test realm doesn't catch everything.

Lightstriker

Adjudicator

02-02-2010

or more importantly they either 1) Fail to realize they haven't adjusted to play against it (OP) or 2) haven't adjusted/ figured out how to play WITH it (UP). I've quite literally seen multiple people ***** and moan about how UP Gragas is...
in their FIRST GAME WITH GRAGAS. Just... no.

FellowerOfOdin

02-02-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by FellowerOfOdin View Post
To you whiners, new champs are always "OP LOL" or "UP LOL", but most of the time, they are "OP" when you just downright suck and lose against them or "UP" when you just downright suck and lose with them. Grow up, be patient and don't rush that QQ, thanks.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lightstriker View Post
or more importantly they either 1) Fail to realize they haven't adjusted to play against it (OP) or 2) haven't adjusted/ figured out how to play WITH it (UP). I've quite literally seen multiple people ***** and moan about how UP Gragas is...
in their FIRST GAME WITH GRAGAS. Just... no.
Hurr!

Furthermore, noone gives a rat's ass on whether you win or lose, it does not matter *at all* as there is no ranking system implemented yet (for whatever reason) and when Ranked Games come out (ETA : this century), new heroes will not be able to be played in them from start on, so yeah, all that QQ now is pointless unless it's constructive and based on more xp than 1-3 games.

BearwithChainsaw

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-02-2010

WTF riot? I mean I only played a whole game with gragas and hes so lolz UP noobzor WTF, other champs better hes a fat LARD! /s

But seriously... In an online community where A LOT are... well, you know.. this is always going to be the unfortunate trend of things. Especially, ESPECIALLY, on a free game, where any one can post, and any one can play. I like the new heroes, except Gragas ;D hes a drunken fatty.
Not everything is fixed/done yet, but at least Riot is keeping us busy with new stuff to learn. Neat patch IMO, better than the last one.

GoD FoRSaKeN

02-02-2010

Quote:
Wow, you guys are as ungrateful as a roadkilled skunk. Whenever a new champion comes out, you always have something to cry crocodile tears about. Poppy gets released, not even 24 hours after her release, people were like "BOHOOOO RIOT YOU SUCK YOU F A G S, POPPY IS SO IMBA LOL YOU SUCK SO HARD STOP RELEASING OP CHAMPS". Now Gragas gets released and again, not even 24 hours after release, you go like "BOHOOOO RIOT YOU SO SUCK YOU A S S H A T S, GRAGAS IS SO WEAK LOL BUFF LOLOLOLOL GO LEARN GAMEDESIGN YOU NOOBS LOL!".

Is it really so hard to just *try* to shut your mouth until the champion is live for a few days or, better, a week? To you whiners, new champs are always "OP LOL" or "UP LOL", but most of the time, they are "OP" when you just downright suck and lose against them or "UP" when you just downright suck and lose with them. Grow up, be patient and don't rush that QQ, thanks.
I am just trying to figure out what a road killed skunk has to be grateful for?

Dracorya

02-02-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoD FoRSaKeN View Post
I am just trying to figure out what a road killed skunk has to be grateful for?
Being taken out of this cruel cruel world?

ZGBudai

02-02-2010

Quote:

I'm stating that Gragas is UP because I played AGAINST him, not as him. Lololol try again.

Lightstriker

Adjudicator

02-02-2010

it can't smell itself.

@ZG:...I hate you.

OniKedamono

02-02-2010

The funny thing is, didn't some people claim Gragas was going to be ridiculously OP? (then again what champion hasn't had that complaint upon announcement... or at least since I joined right before the beta ended....)

He does need some kind of adjustment though.