Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Community Site Login Issues (How to Fix)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SwaggaDemon

02-05-2010

Umm i dont know if this concerns this topic or not but i would love to know what do i do to get in that game and play when it says server status: unavaiable....

hobicat

02-06-2010

Quote:
Huntilla:
i can get on the sit but i cant play any games, not even practice games. what should i do about this? has anyone else been having this problem?

yes i have it totally shut me out of it

silybily

02-06-2010

Your link for password recovery is broken :-(

Marfew

02-07-2010

How come i cant get into game it says server status: Busy and it wont let me ****en get in wtf is that?

IdTapHer

02-07-2010

Quote:
Marfew:
How come i cant get into game it says server status: Busy and it wont let me ****en get in wtf is that?

I am also having the same issue, but every now and then i'll get the unavailable message as well. The "Server Status: Busy" message; however, keeps popping up... I've been trying for 4 hours and there has been no luck... Hopefully a Riot employee can address this issue further for there are quite a few of my friends having the exact same issue...

IdTapHer

02-07-2010

After posting a few minutes ago I tried 20 more times of restarting and exiting the launcher screen; however, there was only the "Server Status: Unavailable" message. I'm not quite sure what's going on but in the past 3 days my friends and I have all been having the exact same trouble with the two messages... We all are hoping for a solution soon!!!

soniczxc

02-07-2010

umm my problem is that when i play this game is says this unavailable but the real problem is that when i press play notinhg happen i wanted to play. can you fix it

soniczxc

02-07-2010

hey its me you know soniczxc what i ment to say is that when i press the game so i can loging i press play 10 times so i reset my computer it does the same thing i hope you can fix it ok i reaily like this game

equation

02-07-2010

i haven't been able to log in to the server the whole of today...
i keep getting..."server is offline","are u connected to the internet" and busy..
please fix this...

assaf

02-09-2010

what can I do to get in?