Community Site Login Issues (How to Fix)

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Haulballer

02-04-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vangu View Post
Read some pages before you post asking them to address it. They already have and I actually think only one reply is needed from them saying they know and then they can fix it.

I have read the announcement pages including this one and all it talks about are the site and forums...besides others complaining about not being able to log in. the thing is all my friends are on now so one player not being able to play anymore must not mean too much to their staff becuase i have not seen one word from a staff member addressing my issue. despite how many times i reinstall the only thing that happens now is it freezes in the first screen.

Super Quake

02-04-2010

I can't play because it's saying it having problem to connect to maestro
what i'm i gonna do?

Marfew

02-04-2010

UMMM IM WONDERING Y I CANT LOG INTO THE ACTUAL GAME BECAUSE THE SErver is busy

Zerolove02

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-04-2010

why is it saying the server status is unavalable??????????????????????i cant log into the game

Feng Tao

02-04-2010

but my client didnt work
it doesnt play anymore?
how do i fix this?
please answer me
i need a help
because i love this game
pleaseee

Moffit

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-04-2010

I raised a support ticket about this - answered within 2 days, very cool - I had the unable to log in bug, but magically it fixed itself - thanks for helping us lot out Riot

zarcrazy

02-05-2010

when ever i open the program it will not retrive version information

Super Quake

02-05-2010

YAY i can play again it's was the firewall who blocked me from connecting to maestro when i turned the firewall of i could play

bullTA

02-05-2010

thats great for you,but me,ive turned off all my firewalls,anti adware,anti malware,and anti virus software and still get the 'maybe its yer firewall' message in the error msg i get when the game tries to log into the game server

Tasshar1

02-05-2010

yo im trying to get on and it says i have no internet connection but on my toolbar i do whats wrong