Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

MATCHMAKING fix it (idea in thread)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

I have an idea for fixing matchmaking.

How about:

Levels 1 - 10 in one set up.

Levels 11-20 in the next.

Levels 21-30 in the last.

And if someone does a premade with a lower level, put them in the average of the levels. And an average of the win/loss ratio %s.

A level 10/5/30.

10 + 5 + 30 = 45 / 3 = 15

Put them in the 11-20 bracket.

I'm tired of getting level 15s when I'm level 30 and almost 400 wins.

I would much rather have a level 30 with a 10% win ratio than a level 15.

THEN: Take the level brackets and match make them based on win / loss.

1-20% win/loss ratio.

21-40% win/loss ratio.

41-60% win/loss ratio.

61-80% win/loss ratio.

81-100% win/loss ratio.

Making the first 1-3 % ratios overlap and making the 3-5 % ratios overlap. This way if there is nobody in queue for the 80-100% ratio for level 30s or lvl 20s or lvl 10s w/e they can go to the next bracket up or down, for faster queue times.

So an overview is:

If you are level 10 with a 100% win/loss ratio you will go against other level 1-10s with 100% win/loss ratios and as low as 41-60% win/loss ratios.

THIS way making all the people in the game are decent enough.

And if you are level 30 with a 41% ratio you go against/team with other level 21-30s who win 41%-100% of the time. And not a level 30 who is 1% win at level 30, so you have people more along your lines in game play.