A New Champion Approaches – Jarvan IV, the Exemplar of Demacia

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

PraiseEvil

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-28-2011

SO F**kin METAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SandRock

02-28-2011

let me guess...... hes 6300 like EVERY OTHER HERO THEY HAVE RELEASED IN THE PAST LIKE 6M HUH? (btw that useless S**T with the fans is **** so im not counting her as a hero and trundle isn't used enough to be called one) WHERES THE MAPS?! GODS! stop thinking about ur ****ed pocket and improve/fix the game in areas we actually need, fix the stupid servers so we aren't waiting to get in, fix the chat since it seems to break every 10 mins, the lag issues everyone's complaining about.... yea needs to be fixed, oh AND F-ING MAPS!

THERES A GOOD LIST TO WORK ON NOT MORE CRAPPY A$$ HEROES so u can make more $

GrindyMcGrindy

02-28-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by nomadd View Post
Does Jarvan look like a Final Fantasy ripoff of Kain? =\
Kinda, kinda not. He looks more like the Dark Knight version of the main character who's name escapes my mind at the moment. Hoping there is a dragoon style skin for him. I may actually drop money for this gay.

ObsidianPrime

02-28-2011

I always wanted to play a dragoon style champion.

men1kmati

02-28-2011

buff maokai plz

kunaby

02-28-2011

wewt! garen looks like **** now

Insidious Ghost

02-28-2011

Xin Zhao, Garen, Galio, Jarvan, and Lux on one team... oh the horror!

JagBlack

02-28-2011

Now Riot needs to release a dragon champ that is a health-focused tank, maybe something like a percentage of his hp goes to magic resist and armor. He would have the capability of standing up to Jarvan, but Jarvan would still be his natural counter. I think the best choice would be to make him walk usually, but give him a movement ability to fly across the map. That's just like a basic idea. I think that the Riot people could really perfect it with a little bit of their magic.

iSurvived

02-28-2011

Someone's compensating. THAT SPEAR IS HUGE! Seriously? Are all Demacians this self-conscious? HE'S THE EXEMPLAR! >_< Wonder if he's a ranged character...

petesapai

02-28-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tamat View Post
Lore:
Dragon Strike: Jarvan IV’s spear extends through his opponent [...] knocking up all enemies in his path.
Good thing he's rich (well, I assume), he's gonna have a lot of mouths to feed 9 months later.