A New Champion Approaches Jarvan IV, the Exemplar of Demacia

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

KnifeStrong

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-27-2011

He sounds like a pretty cool guy, although skillshots everywhere lol. I'd even consideer using RP for this bad mofo.

Also, TEAM DEMACIA. There needs to be some kind of common skin between the Demacians for TEAMWORK's sake.

VINCRISTIANO

02-27-2011

Teemo opinion to this champion;

Dragon Strike
If this ability is cast on the Demacian flag, it will pull Jarvan through to his Standard, knocking up all teemo's mushrooms in his path.

Cataclysm
Jarvan IV heroically leaps at his target, dealing physical damage and creating a circle of terrain around them for a few seconds nearby field of teemo's mushrooms.

Deafening Hyena

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-27-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by KnifeStrong View Post
He sounds like a pretty cool guy, although skillshots everywhere lol. I'd even consideer using RP for this bad mofo.

Also, TEAM DEMACIA. There needs to be some kind of common skin between the Demacians for TEAMWORK's sake.
Commando....

Shishio Makoto

02-27-2011

oh look a champion approaches...

FINALLY! it only took you guys....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H-Q7b...eature=related

Carnifico

02-27-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deafening Hyena View Post
Commando....
Needs to be busting out commando poppy

Afflictid

02-27-2011

Looks broken. Another Trinity Force/Madred's, Ghostblade then tanky item champion. Wooooo...

Torinux

02-27-2011

Well so you just hired a new Art Designer? this one and Kat's new skin drawing are full of win

A Goth Kid

02-27-2011

Looks Amazing Plz Dont Make Him So
Expensive though i would love to give him a beta test if willing thanks beautiful work

Topen

02-27-2011

Jarvins looks so epic to the point where he will be like the Microsoft Paperclip. Even when you arent playing him, he will ask you, "Hey! Looks like your trying to kill that Morde as Soraka? Can I help with that?"

Nilok

02-27-2011

Why is Jarvan wearing Tigrex Armor? Are there Tigrexes South of the Great Barrier?