Pantheon early brutalizer vs. mid game last whisper

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

aRchiBole

02-27-2011

As the title states, which should one more often than not aim for now then pantheon needs higher ranked aegis for stun duration after the nerf and so has less early game dominance. Or is anyone a advocate of both/neither for some odd reason, or has found a sheen rush or something odd I have not considered adds to the early game besides the brutilizer rush at boots 1 as was most common.

Lancefighter

02-27-2011

if youve got enough open slots, you can pick up a ghostblade and brutalizer.. (the brut actually seems pretty efficient as far as costs goes - 1337 for 25 ad (about 1k in the form of a pickaxe), 10% cdr, and 15 apen..
thats 35 apen, plus your runes/masteries so closer to 50ish, which is a fair deal >.>
Of course later in the game a black cleaver or lw would probably be better, but it seems most of the games i end up playing the other team doesnt stack armor except for the tank anyway..

RoflTroll

02-27-2011

Bruta early, with ArPen marks/quints and offense masteries, you'll have 46 ArPen with this setup.

If you get a Youmu and anoher Bruta, that's 66 ArPen, enough to negate most squishy's armor even at level 18. It'll also negate a large amount of armor even against tanks. Until the opponent's tank get into 200 armor range, this should suffice.

After those two I'd prefers getting Banshee so the enemy have to use more things to stop you in team fight.

X Zippy X

02-28-2011

I'm content stacking armor pen. He relies on it moderately, so it's a good thing to do. Youmuu's Ghostblade, Brutalizer, Starks Fervor, Last Whisper. The functionality is quite well. What, when, and how many may be up to your discretion.