Wow X is op!!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Mister Yi

02-26-2011

Once upon a time I agreed with this; I thought champions like pre-death pantheon and such were OP. Then I learnt the amazing art of counter building. For instance, last game I went 8-0-5 kassadin by 30 mins and had 12 stacks on mejai, the enemy team proceeded to all buy banshees veil. This coupled with the fact that they had soraka essentially neutered me and the already feeding 2/5 leblanc. Needless to say, the fight went on, leblanc continued feeding, I ended at like 11-5-14, and we lost.

The morale of this story is, every champion can be counter built against. I admit it's a bit of a pain in the ass if the enemy is 4 AP users and a fed Tryndamere, but hey, it's still counterable.

"But what about early game when we have no items?!" I hear you say. Well, thats what mres/armor runes are for, son. They make a much bigger difference than youd imagine. For instance, my kassadins level 3 Q with 15 AP was doing 90 damage out of the possible 145 or so damage against a kat with 50ish MR in lane.

TL DR l2 counterbuild

MuffinLung

02-26-2011

uhhhh...yeeeea, anyone who doesn't know this...

Trixie

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-26-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by MuffinLung View Post
Is 94/100% of the people that play MM.

Mister Yi

02-26-2011

Quote:
Yeah because its not like this forum is filled with whiners about irelia etc.

McBankington

02-26-2011

Quote:
Rammus isn't OP like everyone has been screaming, build a ****ing quicksash or whatever it's called and you can get out of his taunt or power ball slow.