Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Bugged out of my account

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Moonpuncher

02-26-2011

My brother and I surrendered in a 20 minute game, and tried to queue again. We got a strange error saying we were still connected to a game, and no combination of restart/terminating processes/etc would fix it.

We were able to log in on smurf accounts though and played a game on those accounts. 40 minutes later we're still unable to access our main accounts. I can log in, even chat with friends, but it says we're still in a game.

The short of it is neither of us seem to be able to play. Can you guys please help? Moonpuncher and Frogmann are our summoner names.

Moonpuncher

02-26-2011

inb4 "you're banned bro"

SensenmanN

02-26-2011

I'm having this same issue along with 4 friends.

Fuskamo

02-26-2011

Need a tissue for your issue?

nutterbird

Recruiter

02-26-2011

Servers r having problems

Moonpuncher

02-26-2011

finally back in. This topic is now changed to "Who wants to get drunk at PAX East
and can we convince a red to come with us?"