Name and Shame. Elo hell rage post.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kazzamkablam

02-26-2011

He didnt gimme mid ima gonna name and shame! Nub!

Exceptionz

02-26-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by necrosis627 View Post
i have a better equation
more turrets + less lost turrets = nexus
nexus = victory
what's up?
You can be behind in kills yet still get the nexus
and we have a winner!!!! Really dude? Yes 4 and 5 record is good. But not 4 and 12 record. You just prove my point. So stupid. Dont die simple as that unless it a good tradeoff. And that shouldnt happen too much that your record is 4 and 12. Stfu please!!!

SavageMinnow

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-26-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exceptionz View Post
They need a system on how good you do in the game as a whole. That will stop the feeding, it will stop alot of things. People say that your score means nothing. Well a great man once said "People are stupid". Less death = Win. POINT BLANK PEDIOD. NO ARGUMENT. MORE KILLS + LESS DEATH = Win. Lets see how many "people" try to turn what i said around; Knowing what i said is right. Change this dam system (for solo at least)
Hey there junior member. You're stupid.

I just won.

Tuckerr

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-26-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exceptionz View Post
They need a system on how good you do in the game as a whole. That will stop the feeding, it will stop alot of things. People say that your score means nothing. Well a great man once said "People are stupid". Less death = Win. POINT BLANK PEDIOD. NO ARGUMENT. MORE KILLS + LESS DEATH = Win. Lets see how many "people" try to turn what i said around; Knowing what i said is right. Change this dam system (for solo at least)
So, as a tank, if I die 7 times in a game, get 3 kills, but then have 35 assists, have I done bad? Should I be punished for that?
Or what if I'm playing AP Taric as a healer, and focusing on keeping people alive, and end up with a similar score?
Actually, let's make it more like 1 kill, and 8 deaths. But still 35 assists. Am I still doing something wrong?

SavageMinnow

02-26-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tuckerr99 View Post
So, as a tank, if I die 7 times in a game, get 3 kills, but then have 35 assists, have I done bad? Should I be punished for that?
Or what if I'm playing AP Taric as a healer, and focusing on keeping people alive, and end up with a similar score?
Actually, let's make it more like 1 kill, and 8 deaths. But still 35 assists. Am I still doing something wrong?
Exceptionz is clearly either a baddie or a troll. He's clearly not going to listen to reason, lets just downvote him and ignore his babbling.

DeadRamza

02-26-2011

elo hell exists but this forum is too filled with trolls

reillidan

02-26-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Balrog CS View Post
Idiot OP is idiotic.

If the player has broken rules, i.e. intentional feeding, raging, afking, then simply report him and he will eventually get banned.

HOWEVER, nobody should EVER under ANY circumstances should be banned for simply being bad. The very moment this happens, pretty much everyone will be under the possibility of being banned since everyone does bad some games (professional players do feed other professional players when they do bad...).

The moment this happens is the very same moment this game begins to decline, though there's no worry of riot implementing something so stupid.
I suggested a different solution if you didnt read that far in before calling names. Have a player rate their team mates. Yes everyone has bad games, BUT BUT BUT "BUT" there are players out there just out to cause as many loss to others as possible because they are on their "troll" accounts. I have reported countless people for feeding and intentionally disrupting gameplay , but what do I see? there back on still playing and continuing to feed. -.- So if your too smart to understand that joining a fanwaggon before you read the post please learn to read.