Name and Shame. Elo hell rage post.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

reillidan

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-26-2011

Honestly, why do we have this no shaming someone for doing bad???? or being stupid..? or feeding?

Why cant we let the community know that this guy just goes into games to ruin other peoples time???

I started ranked a few days ago. 1st match great! 2nd match. amazing! 3rd match. hello there feeder shaco. 4th match. hello feeder kennen. 5th match. "?" well see after this commercial=\

Can I ask for riot to implement a system that players can rank other players with a set amount of stars?(1-5?) Instead of a **** ELO system that favors luck and whether or not your team or the other team has feeders??

Im against que dodging, but nothing makes me want to regret playing a match when someone just start feeding and laughing at me =\

Edit: I got trolled hard, but nothing constructive. Gilvado I guess had the only non troll negative criticism. Im not saying insta ban people that are bad. Im saying give a better version of pairing people. Not just a system that has you gripping the end of your seat hoping you dont get that terrible person who really should'nt be in that position where he is vastly outplayed by the whole room.

Exceptionz

02-26-2011

They need a system on how good you do in the game as a whole. That will stop the feeding, it will stop alot of things. People say that your score means nothing. Well a great man once said "People are stupid". Less death = Win. POINT BLANK PEDIOD. NO ARGUMENT. MORE KILLS + LESS DEATH = Win. Lets see how many "people" try to turn what i said around; Knowing what i said is right. Change this dam system (for solo at least)

Buttphaggot Neiv

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

02-26-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by reillidan View Post
Honestly, why do we have this no shaming someone for doing bad???? or being stupid..? or feeding?

Why cant we let the community know that this guy just goes into games to ruin other peoples time???

I started ranked a few days ago. 1st match great! 2nd match. amazing! 3rd match. hello there feeder shaco. 4th match. hello feeder kennen. 5th match. "?" well see after this commercial=\

Can I ask for riot to implement a system that players can rank other players with a set amount of stars?(1-5?) Instead of a **** ELO system that favors luck and whether or not your team or the other team has feeders??

Im against que dodging, but nothing makes me want to regret playing a match when someone just start feeding and laughing at me =\
this sounds dubious, buttface

Gilvado

02-26-2011

Quote:

MOBA's are known for having absolutely terrible communities. Name and shame would make it even worse. Terrible idea.

Kuntphaggot Neiv

02-26-2011

Quote:

you are bad, kuntface

Kawkphaggot Neiv

02-26-2011

Quote:

queue*, kawkface

concedes

02-26-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exceptionz View Post
They need a system on how good you do in the game as a whole. That will stop the feeding, it will stop alot of things. People say that your score means nothing. Well a great man once said "People are stupid". Less death = Win. POINT BLANK PEDIOD. NO ARGUMENT. MORE KILLS + LESS DEATH = Win. Lets see how many "people" try to turn what i said around; Knowing what i said is right. Change this dam system (for solo at least)
More kills and less deaths are the same thing
You can win with less kills (and more deaths!!!!!11) so, I mean, there really is an argument, man
So what you said is wrong
Why did you put quotations around people

Balrog CS

02-26-2011

Idiot OP is idiotic.

If the player has broken rules, i.e. intentional feeding, raging, afking, then simply report him and he will eventually get banned.

HOWEVER, nobody should EVER under ANY circumstances should be banned for simply being bad. The very moment this happens, pretty much everyone will be under the possibility of being banned since everyone does bad some games (professional players do feed other professional players when they do bad...).

The moment this happens is the very same moment this game begins to decline, though there's no worry of riot implementing something so stupid.

Necrosis627

02-26-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exceptionz View Post
I have a better equation
More Turrets + Less Lost Turrets = Nexus
Nexus = Victory
What's up?
You can be behind in kills yet still get the nexus

Ch1ck3nf00t

02-26-2011

LOL look at the smurfing trolls!