Could we add an option to delayed, triggered spells...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

vulpixel

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-26-2011

that make them automatically trigger? Moves like lux's singularity or gragas's cask. I find that the .1 seconds it takes to re-click the spell after it has arrived at location often allows enemies just enough time to escape the detonation range. Could we add an option, say shiftE, that makes it so the detonate instantly and without button press upon reaching destination? Or perhaps let us hit E mid-flight, causing an immediate trigger on arrival?

xOYQyuqpZHcxpDk2

02-26-2011

Sounds exactly like HoN's shift click, it allows you to queue up spells/movement. Yeah, don't expect that in league, way to complex for the monkeyz to code.

vulpixel

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-26-2011

I don't know much about hon. I don't really mean a que, unless you mean queing your click, and making it happen immediately when possible, in which case, yes do want.

Saint Kaizz

02-26-2011

u kno how annoying and possibly op that would be?no one would be able to escape Karthus ult (I barely can with Vlad's Sanguine Pool), Lux's ult would go off automatically, Nunu and Galios ults would be instant, Shen's ult would be instant... it would imbalance the game IMO

Dreampod

02-26-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gundaime Kai View Post
u kno how annoying and possibly op that would be?no one would be able to escape Karthus ult (I barely can with Vlad's Sanguine Pool), Lux's ult would go off automatically, Nunu and Galios ults would be instant, Shen's ult would be instant... it would imbalance the game IMO
Troll or completely lacking basic literacy - you decide!

Ris

02-26-2011

Quote:
I heard reading was hard, this guy proves it.

Dart the Dragoon

02-26-2011

Quote:
you dont get it do you -_-, this has nothing to do with karthus ult at all

MEMEME670

02-26-2011

If you mash the hotkey it usually works pretty well.

Although a hold shift for action-queue command would be great.

vulpixel

02-26-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by MEMEME670 View Post
If you mash the hotkey it usually works pretty well.

Although a hold shift for action-queue command would be great.
On lux I do mash the hotkey, but I would rather be tossing out my other 3 spells than mashing E until it pops. I don't think it would create a game imbalance, but it would be SO MUCH more convenient to click it and forget it.

Bregan

02-26-2011

i cant tell you how many times i've barely missed hitting them because of this stupid delay. so many times i just miss the timing and hit it too early, and by the time i can hit it the second time, it's too late.

fun fact, if you cast the spell, but do not have the mana to cast that spell again, the delay is longer.