Do you think leblanc is too strong?

Yes, might need a little nerf. 28 24.35%
No, perfectly fine. 87 75.65%
Voters: 115. You may not vote on this poll

How strong do you think LeBlanc is?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DustyFenix

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-26-2011

I want to know. Because all the many leblancs i've seen two-three shot everyone on my team. The last one i played with wasn't even fed, she just got haunting guise and then rapefaced the whole team. I am not stating leblanc as op, i want the people's opinon.

Edit: I never said she was too strong. Downvotes make me sad and feel stupid. :/

Frostbutt Irelia

02-26-2011

on a scale of 1-10, she is a number

edit: no, perfectly fine.

Blackeagleman12

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-26-2011

She's the best squishy assassin in the game imo, QRW and mostly everyone dies

ZACKLOL

02-26-2011

she can only burst 1 person

Rollo

02-26-2011

shes strong early game, but as the game wears on and people get resistences and health she isnt as ridiculous. so no shes fine

redlightman

02-26-2011

She burst one person and then is nearly useless. Fine.

Quintessence

02-26-2011

she is alright, but other assassins do her job better imo. she could be better if she didn't rely on her ult for nearly all her damage

DustyFenix

02-26-2011

Alright. I know she isn't as good late game, but sometimes she gets so strong that i can't even make it to late game.

DustyFenix

02-26-2011

True she only nukes one person, but she does it from a pretty safe distance so she usually doesn't die while doing the damage. And if she gets CDR, she can nuke pretty quickly...

Noperative

02-26-2011

Good all-around assassin and much safer laning due to range. Other champs excel at special niches but have a higher risk.