Let's be honest here...is Malphite OP?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SoFFacet

02-27-2011

Malphite is really strong but I'd say hes basically on the level of Shen, Amumu, and Rammus.

Prometheius

02-27-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Degnared View Post
I wouldn't say they're OP, exactly, because both teams should have a tank, but how many times does a team with all squishies come out on top against a team with a single tank?
They're NOT supposed to. Period. Game is not designed with teams not having a tank in mind.

It's like saying Kat is OP because you have no CC at all.

Dieinpeace1

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-28-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by ldfhndfjkndh View Post
*caution: long post

. "He's so OP!! omg!" "there's a reason he's banned you knoww!!"

I think it's because of his damage. 1000+ AoE damage is nothing to joke about, then follow up with a slow-nuke to screw over the enemy squishy.

The bold part. Theirs many a supposed carries that dont get that luxury. Not to mention they are squishy to boot. Also people are saying he has no CC. Hmm whats knockup?

On a side note even with all that i don't think hes too op to be honest. Just a little bit. Thiers far worse. Like vlad or shen. Either of those two are far more OP then malph.

Dieinpeace1

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-28-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoFFacet View Post
Malphite is really strong but I'd say hes basically on the level of Shen, Amumu, and Rammus.

LOL. Like non of these champs are banned often either or called op.

SoFFacet

02-28-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kripper View Post
LOL. Like non of these champs are banned often either or called op.
If everything is OP then nothing is OP.

Prometheius

02-28-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kripper View Post
The bold part. Theirs many a supposed carries that dont get that luxury. Not to mention they are squishy to boot. Also people are saying he has no CC. Hmm whats knockup?

On a side note even with all that i don't think hes too op to be honest. Just a little bit. Thiers far worse. Like vlad or shen. Either of those two are far more OP then malph.
You're ******ed, ya know that? Literally ANY Champion can get 1k AOE damage if they're a caster and be JUST AS tanky as malphite if they built that way.

You see that Annie? She has 1k base burst too. Without ANY tank gear. Already has a quasi-DBC. Did I mention she has a spammable stun too?

You're stupid if you think that pitiful base damage matters.

And Shen and Vlad OP? What Elo and lvl are you? Nub town and Elo hell? Please. GTFO.

dyl

02-28-2011

Malphite more like Malfine. Because he's fine. He used to be a bit much, but the nerfs nudged him in the right direction. I wouldn't want to see any changes made to him unless they were bug fixes or extreeeeeeemely tiny.

Killrazor

03-22-2013

yes he is broken. nerfs please

Warrrrax

03-23-2013

Holy hell. Did you seriously necro a TWO YEAR OLD POST to add that?!? Wow.

No wonder people laugh at the League community. Why aren't these people permabanned for stupidity?