Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Major WW comeback needed...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Wolfstray64

02-26-2011

I need some help lately I've been getting nothing but assists and very few kills. Not to say assists are bad, but when you get about 10 or 12 more assists to kills then I find that a problem. I usually stick to laning because jungle just means a less experienced person lets a tower fall. I read a guide that said to build warwick more tanky for survival.
I usually use these items:
Doran's Shield (usually switch for Frozen Mallet or Infinity Edge if the game runs that long)
Berserkers Greaves
Spirit Vasage
Sunfire Cape
Bloodthirster
Madred's Bloodrazor

Is it my item build or my technique on the field, any tips?

PardonMySwag

02-26-2011

You need to jungle as warwick. Hands down.

cloth armor + 5 hp pots
Bloodrazors
Spirit Visage
Sunfire
Banshees
etc.

You only need bloodrazors to do damage honestly. You can get BC if you want more damage.

theoldestone

02-26-2011

bloodrazors
black cleaver
tanky items (start with randuins omen for tanky items)

Kalshazzak

02-26-2011

merc or sorc boots, zerker are pretty weak since you get enough AS from MBR and W.

I think Glacial Shroud -> FH is better than sunfire, as the increased CDR helps you get more Q's off.

I like MBR, boots, SV, BV, FH. If I ever get to a 6th item, it's almost always DFG. Your combo goes from 40% damage to 80%. Rare occasions call for void staff, and even rarer is Haunting Guise when rolling with sorc boots.

Edit: after buying DFG, I sell off FH for Omen to not over cap the **** out of CDR.

Maxmatical

02-26-2011

Jungle, always.

Cloth Armor + 5 hp pots, turn into Madred's razor.
Get boots of speed
Finish Blood Razors
Get wards
Build Merc Treads
Buy Banshee's Veil
get wards
Get Spirit Visage
get wards
Get Guardian Angel
get wards
buy Randuins Omen
More wards

ZOMGTURTLE

02-26-2011

Not sure why so many people are suggesting jungling with 5 hp pots, I usually go in with 2 (one for getting blue, the other just in case I need it at some point). Means I got 100g towards something useful faster. Then again, I'm probably not very high ELO, so perhaps I get harassed in my jungle less than others.

Korlack J

02-26-2011

ALWAYS JUNGLE AS WARWICK.
Solves your problem there
cloth armor + 5 health pots
you know.

BengoshaNZ

02-26-2011

I always start with cloth and 5 hp pots. Start at blue, and the mains items i usually go for are bloodrazors, zerk greaves/any good boot, GA, thornmail, sunfire cape or a bloodthirster.

The runes i have are arpen marks, AS seals, MR glyphs and Arpen quints. With this build you can easily 1v3 and solo baron without dropping to less than half hp.

Booterang

02-26-2011

Ahem, Cloth armor + 2 pots + 1 ward Ward a side lane after you gank it, or use it to counter jungle. Warwick barely even needs the first pot. Use As reds and quints, mr blues, and armor yellows.

Pragz

02-26-2011

Quote:
ZOMGTURTLE:
Not sure why so many people are suggesting jungling with 5 hp pots, I usually go in with 2 (one for getting blue, the other just in case I need it at some point). Means I got 100g towards something useful faster. Then again, I'm probably not very high ELO, so perhaps I get harassed in my jungle less than others.

The extra pots help you gank. I mean, I can jungle as Udyr with one pot (needed for blue), but I **** sure won't be ganking until I go back, get some items, and heal up.

Generally you get all 5 because at some point in the game, you can expect to use them. Hardly ever is there a situation where you think "****, I really didn't need that pot." as opposed to "Aww man, 2 HP and I would have lived..."