Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

What of late game carries?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Pragz

02-26-2011

Late-game carries are already out of the meta.

An Ashe can hit like a truck 50 minutes in when she has a full build. However, Rammus and his 550 Armor scoff your damage as the tanky-DPS move in and rape your taunted butt.

At the moment, most people play champions with powerful early-games, or champions that can reach end-game status very quickly. It's why Sivir and MF are popular hard carries, because they farm significantly better than most and can have high-value items incredibly fast.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

sleepyj101

02-26-2011

Quote:
Pragz:
Late-game carries are already out of the meta.

An Ashe can hit like a truck 50 minutes in when she has a full build. However, Rammus and his 550 Armor scoff your damage as the tanky-DPS move in and rape your taunted butt.

At the moment, most people play champions with powerful early-games, or champions that can reach end-game status very quickly. It's why Sivir and MF are popular hard carries, because they farm significantly better than most and can have high-value items incredibly fast.

But ashe is one of the few carries I can play. I will also miss my late game jax.