Reds~~i request buff for unused spells

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

kthnxbai

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

02-26-2011

clarity is rendered completely useless by mana regen runes. i say combine clarity and heal into one summoner spell and call it a day.

rally needs a buff. clairvoyance needs a nerf, imo. revive is fine

Beefofdoom

02-26-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by CronoTrig View Post
thank you for not wasting a post on trolling i think this buff would be nice and will help the utility of these spells vrs the more main stream ones.

what do you think of having the heal spell not affected by ignite only on the caster but not you allys?
No problem, thank you for not giving these obvious trolls the time of day.

I think the heal spell should not be affected by any sort of healing reduction (such as executioner's calling) on oneself, and I agree the healing reduction should still take place on allies.

Guolin

02-26-2011

Revive is just lol.

Make it work similar to Zilean Time Bomb/Guardian Angel, or maybe give it an instant teleport in addition to the speed bonus.

Andromansis

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-26-2011

So what to do with Fortify?

CmdrC00kie

02-26-2011

If anything needs a buff it's rally. Everything else is fairly good. Even revive it you're just starting out in LoL.

Pesterer

02-26-2011

Revive will be bad no matter what you do with it, more for the mentality than the actual usefulness of the ability. It's like saying "I plan on dieing" to your team. Same goes for fortify for the most part, but I still see tanks use it occationally.

Rally either needs not to be able to die, or attach it to the caster to be useful.

Heal/Clarity are still used. Rarely, but still used. However, they need a buff somehow like better scaling with level, or immune to ignite, or add a passive like regen per lvl when not on cd.

Clairvoyance... It's perfectly fine, it's just the people who are bad. Mostly this is used on support heroes, and few enough people play them as it is. Also it's skillcap is too high, and people dont want to take the time to train to use this spell properly, even though it could make or break a game. I don't see a solution to this problem except grabbing it yourself.

CronoTrig

02-26-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by kthnxbai View Post
clarity is rendered completely useless by mana regen runes. i say combine clarity and heal into one summoner spell and call it a day.

rally needs a buff. clairvoyance needs a nerf, imo. revive is fine
on more spamable skills its kinda necessary in the early stages of the game.

but i do like your idea.

CronoTrig

02-26-2011

can i get some red input preferably not Guinsoo lol(great post btw PCM opness)

CronoTrig

02-26-2011

no love from the reds you can even lie and tell me your looking in to it false hope is good

CronoTrig

02-26-2011

one last bump for change!