Reds~~i request buff for unused spells

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

CronoTrig

02-26-2011

I want to know if it is possible for you guys to buff spells that are normally consider bad.

like have clarity scale off lvl (Better)and have it give you magic regeneration so it can at least compete with the more powerful spells like flash and ghost in terms of utility. have heal do the same scare off lvl and give you more health regeneration. i just want to see players do something diffident and not be limited by the lack of balance in spell viability.

feel free to discus or come up with a way to make the spells more useful.

it would be nice not to get trolled in every game that i dont choose flash or ignite. if you think this is a bad idea or im wrong please post id love to hear what you have to say

NOTE**** this is not a troll im dead serious. down vote if u must but if you have any brains then tell me why im wrong.

Eiales

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-26-2011

4/10

Shnarpy

02-26-2011

Clarity is fine, it's used with supports to help the team. It already does scale with level and the mana regen would be unnecessary.

nivekuil

02-26-2011

not sure if troll

Beefofdoom

02-26-2011

Clarity should give +.5MP/5 per level while not on cooldown.
Heal should do the same with health.

ChewbaccaSauce

02-26-2011

They need to stop nerfing to balance and start buffing things that counter the OP stuff. I won't want to play this game if everything keeps getting nerfed and becomes bland.

BigDaddyDelish

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-26-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChewbaccaSauce View Post
They need to stop nerfing to balance and start buffing things that counter the OP stuff. I won't want to play this game if everything keeps getting nerfed and becomes bland.
They do a lot of nerfs/buffs. Almost every patch you have about as many buffs as nerfs, sometimes it goes either way more heavily but it's usually to help the game's overall balance.

Soooooooo... yeah.

I think the most important thing they need to work on is fixing bugs. Some characters like Twisted Fate, Nidalee, and Cassiopeia have been riddled with bugs for a long time now.

CronoTrig

02-26-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beefofdoom View Post
Clarity should give +.5MP/5 per level while not on cooldown.
Heal should do the same with health.
thank you for not wasting a post on trolling i think this buff would be nice and will help the utility of these spells vrs the more main stream ones.

what do you think of having the heal spell not affected by ignite only on the caster but not your allys?

CronoTrig

02-26-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigDaddyRelish View Post
They do a lot of nerfs/buffs. Almost every patch you have about as many buffs as nerfs, sometimes it goes either way more heavily but it's usually to help the game's overall balance.

Soooooooo... yeah.

I think the most important thing they need to work on is fixing bugs. Some characters like Twisted Fate, Nidalee, and Cassiopeia have been riddled with bugs for a long time now.
yes i agree but the rework on these spells would be far more simple and easily implemented vers bug fixing.

Teotlic

02-26-2011

I wouldn't call Clarity or Heal unused.

At least in the normal solo queues I'm in.. Revive, Rally and Clairvoyance are unused.

Kinda sucks.. because Clairvoyance is actually useful... a lot of the support types prefer to take Ghost and Ignite or Ghost and Exhaust...