New Champion, Ram Steed?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

L33Fish

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-26-2011

Attachment 125430

Ram Steed, The Seeker of Truth

A long-time reporter for the Journal of Justice, Ram Steed was fascinated with the champions in the League of Legends. He dedicated his life to interviewing them, always seeking to uncover the truth for his readers. One day, upon request of one of his many fans, he arranged an interview with the Shaco, The Demon Jester. Theories abound as to what set Shaco off in that interview, but at the end, Mr. Steed was stabbed several times and left for dead. However, thanks to the healers of Valoran, Ram Steed managed to survive his injuries. Now he has gone to the only place where interesting people go these days: the League of Legends. There he hopes to continue his mission of bringing the truth to the people.

"This is the new Ram Steed, signing off. Let the League of Legends beware."

Whist

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-26-2011

I like how these pictures have obviously drawn on clothing but the faces look like pictures with reduced color count.

Lord of Asia

02-26-2011

Would be cool...

nivekuil

02-26-2011

April fools champion maybe. And a new shaco skin.

xdzy

02-26-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whist View Post
I like how these pictures have obviously drawn on clothing but the faces look like pictures with reduced color count.
L2Photoshop

Exzodium

02-26-2011

Dude I would enjoy seeing this. Riot should do this, technically it is their stuff.

L33Fish

02-26-2011

I wonder what his abilities would be.

Unholyrath

02-26-2011

Taking in-depth journalism to a whole new level.

L33Fish

02-26-2011

Passive: Free Press - reduces the duration of all spellcast inhibiting effects (silence, stun, taunt, fear)
Q: Investigative Journalism - Ram Steed reveals the positions of all nearby enemy units (reveals stealth)
W: Fan Mail - Ram Steed reads his fan mail to boost his morale, gaining health and increasing his move and attack speeds for a short period.
E: Dish the Dirt - Ram Steed marks an enemy champion. All attacks against that target gain increased critical chance for a short time.
R: Interview - Ram Steed suppresses target opponent for 3 seconds, forcing them to play their joke and dealing damage.

Motyapa

02-26-2011

I made this same thread like yesterday

http://www.leagueoflegends.com/board...71#post6519971