Release Notes v1.0.0.72

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

nooch

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Recruiter

02-01-2010

Any word on the Morgana FPS Issues? Anyways, I'd rather you guys iron out all the bugs rather then continuing to release champions. It would be appreciated. But glad to see you are keeping the game up to date.

-nitro

Shimrra3

02-01-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Udyr View Post
Exhaust is now split into two buffs: Exhaust Slow and Exhaust (Blind). (Highlander should no longer dispell blind).
YES!! You are LEGENDARY. Now we can all enjoy the game properly.

NibelungValestĂ­

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-01-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Udyr View Post
League of Legends and PVP.net will be updated during scheduled maintenance on 2/2/2010.

Zilean
  • Time Warp Movement Speed modifier reduced to 55%, from 65%
  • Time Warp's haste effect is now a multiplicative movement speed modifier
  • Time Warp duration reduced to 2.5/3.25/4/4.75/5.5, from 3/4/5/6/7
  • Time Bomb and Time Warp range increased to 650 from 600.
  • Chronoshift range increased to 900 from 600

Thank god chronoshift's range is going to increase. And the tradeoff of duration and speed modifier is fair - usually at lv 18 you can still keep time warp up on yourself without it wearing off.

Best of all is the time bomb range increase !

DrFromGallifrey

02-01-2010

Will Corki be available to all with the skin as was promised?

Smug

02-01-2010

**** excited!, always eager for a patch. Could you be so kind as to put prices on the new heroes/skins? And maybe give ingame screenies of the skins?

Wuv u riot

x OZ x

02-01-2010

-Devastating Blow Bonus Damage reduced to 20/40/60/80/100 from 20/60/100/140/180
very much appreciated !

-Turtle Stance Mana Restore reduced to 6/7/8/9/10% from 12/14/16/18/20%.
this is a serious (needed) nerf,n1

-Zilean should be much better now,thank you!

-Users can now rearrange the items in their inventory. Simply left click and hold an item, then release over the slot you’d like the item to be in
yes yes yes !

I love the patch but once again,why you don`t want to look into Janna? 99% of ppl wanted a little buff

DarthBaio

02-01-2010

I'm a little disappointed that Warwick didn't get fixed in this patch. If he can get a movespeed bonus from a stealthed enemy, he should be able to see that stealthed enemy. He can see enemies hiding in bushes... show him a little love here.

Ace007

02-01-2010

No Twisted Fate remake/restructure, hmmmmmm

Nox Eternus

02-01-2010

Aside from Kat getting nerfed into oblivion I'm pretty happy with this patch overall. Casters and AP users get some loving and Nidalee's spear should be more openly useful against competent opponents. Gonna have to give AP Nidalee a try with these new changes and sadly shelf Katarina completely til further changes.

Overall I like the patch great job Riot.

DrFromGallifrey

02-01-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarthBaio View Post
I'm a little disappointed that Warwick didn't get fixed in this patch. If he can get a movespeed bonus from a stealthed enemy, he should be able to see that stealthed enemy. He can see enemies hiding in bushes... show him a little love here.
He clearly smells their seeping wounds - "eternal thirst." He can smell weakened champions nearby, but he can't see them. It makes perfect sense.