Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Shen or Leblanc

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kinginwar

02-26-2011

Im asking for YOUR opinion. I can play both a tank and a mage equally well. So which do you think is best for RANKED gameplay?

PriorityOne

02-26-2011

Shen when not banned.

Ankamius

02-26-2011

LeBlanc

Aranium

02-26-2011

Shen's gonna be banned all game. Leblanc is good until late game where she can do massive damage but will die easily if focused or get survivability and not do sufficient damage.

Private Akali

02-26-2011

http://www.grimfiend.com/demacia.html

Leblanc

Brian Li

02-26-2011

Mundo

Vectraat

02-26-2011

Shen is the obvious pick if he isn't banned, but LeBlanc is generally more fun to play imo - especially if there are a lot of squishy champions to faceroll. If the enemy team is tanky/off tanky I'd say Shen is better IF you can get him. Just take a look at your team composition and your enemies team composition and accommodate.

Also unless you're VERY good with LeBlanc I wouldn't recommend her for ranked at higher ELO. She seems to taper off late game so you really have to impose your will early/mid and farm up kills and levels so you can stay relevant. I'd imagine if you are good with her she owns lower ELO because a lot of people don't understand how she works and therefore cannot adjust. That's one thing she has going for her.

CEO oƒ Dbags

02-26-2011

Easy answer = Play Shen if he's not banned, otherwise play Leblanc.