"Sheep", "Peasants".

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Tibrogargan

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-26-2011

We should reclaim "porch monkey".

PORCH MONKEY 4 LIFE

AntennasToHeaven

02-26-2011

Milksop. Look it up.

Arthas Menethil

02-26-2011

Troglodyte!

LethalityVoX

02-26-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by JunkRamen View Post
But it's so cool to mindlessly disagree about everything some "pro" says because you're too rebellious to care about that ****.
It's not even about being cool or rebellious, I care about this game's competitive integrity and god knows this game's player base could use a little forced Darwinism. Adapt or keep getting raped. I've agreed with pro QQ before, but someone isn't right just because they have X Elo or a stream. Sorry.

Dairuka

02-26-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by LethalAdversary View Post
It's not even about being cool or rebellious, I care about this game's competitive integrity and god knows this game's player base could use a little forced Darwinism. Adapt or keep getting raped. I've agreed with pro QQ before, but someone isn't right just because they have X Elo or a stream. Sorry.
What do you do when you logically think out what the supposed professional player is saying; happen to agree with him, and then get called a sheep?

JunkRamen

02-26-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by LethalAdversary View Post
What makes you assume that everybody who agrees with them is right just because they have X Elo or a stream? You say you've agreed with them before, doesn't that make you a sheep at one point? People who cry "sheep" every single time someone shares an opinion with a high Elo player are even worse than so-called sheep.

LyraHeartstrings

02-26-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tibrogargan View Post
We should reclaim "porch monkey".

PORCH MONKEY 4 LIFE
Clerks ftw

Kaalgh

02-26-2011

I'd love to see them sheep callers getting a purr-sonality test to see their "uniqueness"

Quintessence

02-26-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Explosion Eater View Post
This isn't medieval England, can we please get some decent insult vocabulary spread around the player base? I'd almost prefer "u mad", but I have a better idea. I want everyone to share a quality insult that can be substituted for these absolutely terrible and unoriginal insults.

Okay. Threetwoone go
silence peasant!

Sgt Lemon Pack

02-26-2011

Buffalo