"Sheep", "Peasants".

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Tibrogargan

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

02-26-2011

We should reclaim "porch monkey".

PORCH MONKEY 4 LIFE


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AntennasToHeaven

Senior Member

02-26-2011

Milksop. Look it up.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Arthas Menethil

Senior Member

02-26-2011

Troglodyte!


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

LethalityVoX

Senior Member

02-26-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by JunkRamen View Post
But it's so cool to mindlessly disagree about everything some "pro" says because you're too rebellious to care about that ****.
It's not even about being cool or rebellious, I care about this game's competitive integrity and god knows this game's player base could use a little forced Darwinism. Adapt or keep getting raped. I've agreed with pro QQ before, but someone isn't right just because they have X Elo or a stream. Sorry.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dairuka

Senior Member

02-26-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by LethalAdversary View Post
It's not even about being cool or rebellious, I care about this game's competitive integrity and god knows this game's player base could use a little forced Darwinism. Adapt or keep getting raped. I've agreed with pro QQ before, but someone isn't right just because they have X Elo or a stream. Sorry.
What do you do when you logically think out what the supposed professional player is saying; happen to agree with him, and then get called a sheep?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

JunkRamen

Senior Member

02-26-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by LethalAdversary View Post
It's not even about being cool or rebellious, I care about this game's competitive integrity and god knows this game's player base could use a little forced Darwinism. Adapt or keep getting raped. I've agreed with pro QQ before, but someone isn't right just because they have X Elo or a stream. Sorry.
What makes you assume that everybody who agrees with them is right just because they have X Elo or a stream? You say you've agreed with them before, doesn't that make you a sheep at one point? People who cry "sheep" every single time someone shares an opinion with a high Elo player are even worse than so-called sheep.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

LyraHeartstrings

Member

02-26-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tibrogargan View Post
We should reclaim "porch monkey".

PORCH MONKEY 4 LIFE
Clerks ftw


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kaalgh

Member

02-26-2011

I'd love to see them sheep callers getting a purr-sonality test to see their "uniqueness"


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Quintessence

Senior Member

02-26-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Explosion Eater View Post
This isn't medieval England, can we please get some decent insult vocabulary spread around the player base? I'd almost prefer "u mad", but I have a better idea. I want everyone to share a quality insult that can be substituted for these absolutely terrible and unoriginal insults.

Okay. Threetwoone go
silence peasant!


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sgt Lemon Pack

Senior Member

02-26-2011

Buffalo