"Sheep", "Peasants".

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

lolfunnylol

02-26-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Explosion Eater View Post
This isn't medieval England, can we please get some decent insult vocabulary spread around the player base? I'd almost prefer "u mad", but I have a better idea. I want everyone to share a quality insult that can be substituted for these absolutely terrible and unoriginal insults.

Okay. Threetwoone go
this thread is trolling. reported.

FlamingPurpleGuy

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-26-2011

Spanking Head
this was my favorite book when i was young

http://www2.hawaii.edu/~iwail/introduction.htm#crab

LethalityVoX

02-26-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Explosion Eater View Post
This isn't medieval England, can we please get some decent insult vocabulary spread around the player base? I'd almost prefer "u mad", but I have a better idea. I want everyone to share a quality insult that can be substituted for these absolutely terrible and unoriginal insults.

Okay. Threetwoone go
If the shoe fits, wear it. Sheeple and peasants is appropriate for the vast majority of forum posters who mindlessly regurgitate anything and everything some "pro" says.

Zerkicus

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-26-2011

Tail, Tier-list apostle, Bandwagoneer, Brainwashed support drone.

Awesome

02-26-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dairuka View Post
My favorite part about these forums is that you get called a sheep when you disagree with a statement that the majority of the forums subscribes under.
I thought it was furry. That's what sheep's wool is.

But then again, taking things back a few steps seems to be happening...both in the timeframe and in what a furry substance is...

JunkRamen

02-26-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by LethalAdversary View Post
If the shoe fits, wear it. Sheeple and peasants is appropriate for the vast majority of forum posters who mindlessly regurgitate anything and everything some "pro" says.
But it's so cool to mindlessly disagree about everything some "pro" says because you're too rebellious to care about that ****.

Crimson Rose

02-26-2011

you're a coward and a peasant

Kaalgh

02-26-2011

In medieval england you don't become a sheep, sheep becomes you!

Whist

02-26-2011

'ello wots all this then?

Polly

02-26-2011

Uhm...